THIRTY-ONE

↳chapter thirty-one;a stroll through the town(pt

chapter thirty-one;
a stroll through the town(pt.1)

''What is that? '' Hae inquired, looking at an old book in her brother's hands. Ji Dwi let out a small yelp and turned around.
''Hae~! You scared me ''
Ignoring his rant,Hae sat down next to him and took the book from his hands.She let her eyes wander over the pages when she concluded what it was.

''Why are you reading about acupuncture? ''
''You never know when I might need it ''
Ji Dwi smiled sheepishly at his younger sister before snatching the book back.
''Now leave me alone''
Hae threw her head back,her blonde hair reaching the floor.

''But I'm bored ''
''Where is your lover boy? '' The older sibling inquired, closing the book and turning to face her. Hae smiled brightly and shrugged.
''He said something about training with Yeo-Wool''

''And you came here to bother me? ''
Hae just nodded her head.
''I thought about taking a stroll through the town?''
Ji Dwi nodded his head and stood up, dusting his clothes-He then turned around, hand outstretched towards Hae. She smirked and took his hand,allowing him to haul her up. They then proceeded to go towards Ji-Dwi's dorm.
''Look, there's Hansung'' Ji-Dwi pointed to the left where training area was located. Hae followed his finger and her eyes lit up seeing Hansung attack Yeo-Wool.

To everyone's surprise, Hansung managed to knock Yeo-Wool down, winning the round. Both Ji-Dwi and Hae started clapping, making Hansung turn around and smile widely at them.
Hae walked towards him and hugged him.''Awesome win jagi ''
Pulling away, Hansung's smile grew even bigger as Ji-Dwi approached them.

''That was very skilled attack back there, you're getting better ''
Hansung bowed his head in gratitude.
''Thank you hyung. ''
Ji-Dwi turned to his sister.''Shall we go now? ''
Hae nodded her head and turned towards Hansung who was already looking at her.

''We are going on a stroll through the town. ''
Nodding his head, Hansung kissed her once more before letting her go. Hae reunited with Ji-Dwi and the two siblings bid their goodbyes and left.

important!
as i already wrote in the description of this book-the updates wont be frequent,so please bear with me.
also since my pc isn't working.i wrote this chapter on my phone and i apologise for thy mistakes.
also,smut for this book will be put on private mode,meaning it isn't mandatory to read it to understand the book. i'll explain everything in the next a/n, when i post the next chapter(which i'll try to post in a few days)