TWENTY-THREE

↳chapter twenty-three:no backing down

chapter twenty-three:
no backing down

Next day Hae found herself stretching along with Hwarangs.She let out a giggle at their whining and yelping as they couldn't do a split.

Her eyes fell on Hansung and Yeo Wool who worked in a pair, trying to reach one another.

The two were a laughing mess and Hae herself let out a laugh.A sudden cry out of pain made her look at Soo Ho who was holding Ban Ryu's leg over his shoulder as she stretched.Hae jumped up and did a flip, landing on her feet.

''Try to not break him Soo Ho '' Hae teased and both Soo Ho and she laughed making Ban Ryu frown, but the frown didn't last as he broke into laughter moments later.Master Woo Reuk watched the Hwarangs and chuckle to himself.

''Hae can you please show them '' Woo Reouk pleaded making Hae chuckle and nod.

Master Woo Reuk smiled gratefully and called the Hwarangs.They all stood in front of the platform and Woo Reuk motioned for Hae to begin.

She smiled and did a side split, making Hwarangs either gasp or let out a 'woah'.

Hansung in other hand smiled at her and she smiled back.She got up and made a front split with her right leg facing forwards and left backward.

''Now you try '' Woo Reuk said as she stood up and cracked her neck.Hwarangs all looked at each other and continued doing what they were before.

Hae stood next to Woo Reuk as he looked at them, shaking his head in dismay.

''They will do it right, eventually '' Hae reassured and walked over to Ban Ryu and Soo Ho who was once again helping Ban Ryu stretch his leg.

''Ban Ryu! '' She called out and the two stopped they bickering and looked at her.''Try to move your other leg a bit backward ''He did as told and let out a yelp, making Soo Ho and Hae snicker.

🔱🔱🔱

''So she does not know how I look like? '' Ji Dwi asked his twin sister and the two sat in her room.She nodded and stood up.

''However, that does not mean that you can be carefree ''

Ji Dwi nodded.''You two still do not get along? ''

Hae shook her head, slightly disappointed by her younger sister's behavior towards her.

''Wae? ''