TWENTY-FOUR

↳chapter twenty-four:sisters' fight

chapter twenty-four:
sisters' fight

Sook Myung attacked first, her sword coming right at Hae's legs.Hae already foreseeing this moved away just as Sook Myung's sword sliced the ground.

Hae smirked and touched her sister's back with a sword.Hae didn't know what Sook Myung's real intention was but found soon enough as Sook Myung quickly turned around and slashed her arm.

Hae hissed out in pain, making all Hwarangs stand on alert, ready to defend the princess if needed. Unknown to Sook Myung, Hwarangs favored Hae way more than her.Hansung's eyes widened when he saw blood oozing out of Hae's wound.

Hae let go of her arm and switched sword in her other hand, making it easier to attack.And when she did, it was brutal.

Hae attacked with such speed that it was hard for Sook Myung to keep up.Suddenly Sook Myung cried out in pain and kneeled down on the ground, letting go of her sword.

Hae put a sword at her neck, ready to slice if needed, making Sook Myung look up at her older sister with fear in her eyes.Hae's stoic expression didn't flatter as she moved her sword a little.

''Yield '' Hae demanded which made Hwarangs and Masters flinch at the tone of her voice.

Ji Dwi was looking at his sister, amazed by her skills.Hae, on the other hand, didn't pay attention to the reactions of Hwarangs and Masters but rather to her younger sister who was holding her abdomen and her face scrunched up in pain.

''I will not yield '' Sook Myung said ,galring at her older sister, making Hae sigh.

''Why must you do this?Why must you be so arrogant? ''

Sook Myung bowed her head in defeat after hearing her sister's words.Hae raised an eyebrow and motioned for her to stand up.With her head facing the floor, Sook Myung stood up, her hand clutching to her wound.

''Go '' Hae growled and removed her sword form Sook Myung's neck as she started walking away, towards Hansung who was eager to run to her.Sook Myung on the other hand, walked away with her head held high as she glared at Master We Hwa when she passed him.

Once out of sight, Hwarangs relaxed and started cheering, making Hae smile.Hansung hugged her close, not letting go.Hae suddenly felt a sting in her arm and immediately remembered the wound.She moved away from Hansung and started walking.

She walked upstairs to Master We Hwa and smiled.The older man smiled back, clearly impressed by her.Hae started walking towards he room but suddenly turned around with a smile on her face.

''You will do great tomorrow.I am proud of you ''

Hwarangs cheered and Hae smiled, silently leaving them as they celebrated.Ji Dwi looked at his sister's retreating form, slightly worried as did Hansung who looked over at the faceless king.

🔱🔱🔱

''Let me help you '' Ji Dwi's voice made Hae look up from cleaning her wound and she smiled at him, putting away the cloth.

Ji Dwi sat down in front of her and took her arm in his hands, picking up the cloth and started carefully dabbing over the wound, cleaning it form blood.

The twins were consumed by silence with Ji Dwi cleaning Hae's wound and her watching him do it.

''Why did you accept? '' Ji Dwi asked breaking the silence and looked up at her.Hae shrugged her shoulders.'' I do not know''

''She could have harmed you worse ''

''But she did not and I gave her a pretty nasty wound'' Hae mused and passed him a roll of bandage which he took and started bandaging her wound.Ji Dwi let out a laugh as he bandaged her wound.

''She is our sister Sam Maekjong, I had no idea she meant for the battle to go so far as killing.I think her real intention was harming me in a worst possible way but I do not know why '' Hae expressed revolted by their sister's possible intention.Ji Dwi nodded and finished bandaging.

''I know, but please stay away from Sook Myung. I am very much certain that she is just like our mother, rather controlling ''

''I know and that is what I fear, that that controlling nature may ruin her life completely '' She voiced and Ji Dwi hugged her.She hugged back immediately with a tear sliding down her cheek.

🔱🔱

Hae laid in bed, reading a book as Hansung silently entered her cabin.He smiled seeing her on her bed, reading and started walking towards her.Hae who was soo into the book hasn't noticed Hansung until he jumped on her, hugging her with all his might.

She let out a squeal of surprise and put the book away just as Hansung sat back properly.

She giggled and Hansung couldn't help but smile.He noticed her bandaged arm and frowned.

''Are you alright? '' He inquired, taking her arm in his lap.Hae nodded and kissed his cheek.

Hansung smiled cheekily and pecked her lips.''Tomorrow is soo soon '' He exclaimed, excited like a kid getting a present and Hae let out a laugh at his childishness but nodded nonetheless.

''I cannot wait '' She replied and Hansung pulled her close, kissing her more passionately this time.

She smiled into the kiss laid back on the bed, bringing Hansung with her.He put his hands on both sides of her, holding himself up as they kissed.

Suddenly he pulled away and grabbed a pillow beside them, making it his and laid down closing his eyes.Hae let out a laugh at his actions and laid down next to him, closing her eyes.Hansung opened one eye, peeking at her and smiled, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her to his chest.

He kissed her head and covered the both of them with a blanket before laying back down and closing his eyes.'' Saranghae,jagiya'' Hansung muttered making Hae smile.

''Nado Saranghae '' She kissed him once more before cuddling to his chest and closing her eyes.