FIFTEEN

↳ chapter fifteen:  a mother-daughter talk

chapter fifteen:
a mother-daughter talk

''Did you pass? '' Hae asked Hansung, few hours late after their assignment.He shook his head.''Ani ''

Despite him not passing, Hae smiled once again.''I'm sure you will pass the next one '' Hanung nodded his head and looked around.His eyes fell upon Ji Dwi who was walking alone.He shoot Hae a questioning glance.

''Ji Dwi passed '' Hae's eyes widened and she smiled, happy for her brother.''Wierd, he hasn't said anything yet ''

''I am going to my eomma in few hours.To inform her of the progress and of our relationship '' Hansung nodded and hugged her, bringing her as close as he could.

''What if she separates us?What then?'' He replied, suddenly horrified by the thought of never seeing, kissing and hugging Hae.

Hae, let out a giggle, hugging him back.''It will be alright.Do not worry '' Hansung nodded, even though he will worry, no matter what.Hae saw his stiff figure and stood up on her tiptoes, bringing him into a kiss.

''You look tired.Are you well? '' Hae asked, finally noticing his tired face.Hansung jus nodded.

''A bit tired that is all, Jagiya ''

''Then go rest ''

''Ani!I want to be with you '' Hansung shook his head stubbornly.

''Please,for me ''

''Ani! ''

''I'll be with you until you fall asleep ''

Hansung thought about the proposition and nodded.He started walking towards his room, dragging Hae with him.She giggled at him as they entered the empty room with four beds.

He laid down on one and motioned for Hae to lay next to him.Shaking her heads he laid down and started going her fingers through his dark hair.She smiled at how peaceful he looked.

Soon he was fast asleep and she stood up, careful not to wake him up, and made her way towards the stables where Hayangi was.She mounted the hare and made her way towards the palace.

🔱🔱🔱

''The Hwarangs are making a good progress.Master We Hwa is teaching them good,eomma '' Hae informed her mother and she nodded.

''Eomma?May I tell you something? '' Ji-Soo nodded her head and Hae took a big breath.

''I have a lover '' Ji-Soo clapped her hands, excited for her daughter.
''Who is the young lad? ''

''Suk Hansung ''

Ji-Soo nodded,her mind going all about his family. The Suk family is known for taking roles on the throne alongside,Park and Kim family. The last thing she heard is that there's only one last True Bone left in the family,and that was Hansung himself.

''I approve of this relationship. '' Ji-Soo agreed, nodding her head in approvement.Hae stood up with a happy smile on her face.''Thank you eomma.May I go now?It is already late and I wish to go to Hwarang House ''

Ji-Soo stood up and started walking to her daughter.On the short way, she suddenly felt dizzy and Hae saw that immediately grabbing her mother to support her from not falling.

''Eomma!Are you alright? '' The Queen nodded.''I am fine.Just a little dizzy ''

Hae nodded, not believing the statement.Her mother shook her head and straightened her back before hugging her daughter.''Be safe ''

''I will ''

Hae left the palace and got on her horse.She rode through the city and saw two familiar faces.One of them dressed in Hwarang robe.She urged her horse into a gallop.

Ji Dwi was talking to Pa Oh when suddenly he was thrown behind him.Pa Oh had a sword risen at the rider of the horse.Hae looked down at them with an eyebrow raised.

''Is this how you treat a princess, Pa Oh? '' Pa Oh's eyes widened as he quickly sheathed his word and bowed deeply.''My apologies, Your Maj- ''

Hae interrupted him, holding his finger up in 'no' motion.''Ani,ani.No formalities '' Pa Oh nodded and Hae turned to her brother, glaring at him.

''What came into you?Why are you outside, Sam? ''

Ji Dwi let out a groan.''The buff guy is drunk so my roommates and I snuck out.I visited eomma ''

Hae facepalmed, not believing the mess he got himself into.''You pabo! '' Pa Oh stood by side, grinning as he watched the twins bicker back and forth like three-year-olds

''I am not a pabo ''

''You are.What were you thinking?You are lucky that I am tired because I would have strangled you already '' Hae threatened.''I am going back now''

Ji Dwi and Pa Oh bid her their farewell and watched her as she galloped on her horse towards the Hwarang House.

''You two are the exact same as you were when you were kids '' Pa Oh grinned and Ji Dwi smiled in content, he missed times like those.