TWENTY-FIVE

↳chapter twenty-five:public display of affection

chapter twenty-five:
public display of affection

Hae walked around the area where the performance was to be held.She noticed few Hwarangs running around, searching for something.She shrugged and continued her little tour, and walked to the stage.She saw her mother seated on the highest seat and Sook Myung next to her.

Hae noticed a seat closer to her mother's empty and realized that it was probably meant for her.

Her eyes darted over to Master Young Shil and noticed a young man talking to him.Her eyes narrowed in confusion as she tried to eavesdrop the conversation.

It was strange to see the highest official talking to one of lower one's sons, and Hae made a mental note to stay on alert.

Ji-Soo looked around and her eyes fell on her daughter's form, few feet away from her.Feeling her mother's stare, Hae turned around and faced her with a stoic expression.She bowed a little and started walking towards where her mother and sister were seated.

Once she stood in front of her, she bowed once again.

''How are you faring,eomma? ''

Ji-Soo smiled and nodded.
''I am well, how about you Hae? '' Sook Myung silently watched the interaction between the two with slight jealousy at how Hae was treated by their mother.Hae smiled at her mother, ignoring Sook Myung's stare ass eh answered.

''I am very excited ''

''Then go get ready '' The Queen instructed, pointing towards where the tents were located.Hae smiled and bowed once again before she was off.

🔱🔱🔱

''Jagiya! '' Hansung yelled over the anxious chattering coming to form Hwarangs as she saw Hae enter the tent.Hae was suddenly brought in a hug but a familiar scent took over her and she hugged the person back.Hansung kissed her cheek and pulled away from the hug.

''Jagi! '' Hae exclaimed and Hansnug blushed.That was the first time she has called him 'jagi' and he couldn't help but be flustered.Hae saw that and smirked.

Suddenly Yeo Wool appeared dragging poor Ah Ro with him.Hae smiled and walked over to Ah Ro.

''How come he dragged you here?'' Ah Ro shrugged in response and Yeo Wool spoke up.

''I brought a person who will help us '' Hae noticed her twin brother and Sun Woo looking at Ah Ro and noticed an unknown tension between the three.

Shrugging, Hae decided on respecting her promise to her brother, to not get herself involved with Ah Ro and his relationship.

''Let me know if you need anything.I will help ''

Hansung grabbed Hae's hand and led her a bit farther from the center of the tent, handing her his belt with an innocent smile on his face.

''Jagiya, I cannot tie it, could you tie it for me? ''

Laughing slightly at his adorableness, Hae nodded and grabbed the belt.Hansung turned around, his back facing Hae as she slid her hands around his waist and started tying the belt.Once the belt was tied, Hansung turned around and hugged her.

Hae hugged back, snuggling her face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.Hansung smiled at her actions and happily hugged her tighter.He kissed her neck and cheek, making her let out a giggle.

Ah Ro who was tying another Hwarang the belt, watched the couple hug and smiled.Unknown to her Ji Dwi was also looking at the couple but his eyes keep darting to Ah Ro.

Shanking his head, Ji Dwi abruptly stood up, startling Hae and Hansung, causing the two to pull away from their hug.Hae looked at her older twin confused and Hansung gabbed her by the waist, pulling her to him as Soo Ho questioned.

''Where are you going? ''

''I have plans ''

Hae was surprised by her brother's cold tone as he slowly walked out of the tent.Soo Ho was shocked and worried a the same time.
''Plans?Where? ''

Sun Woo stood up next with a frown making Soo Ho look at him.''What is your deal? ''Sun Woo turned around and faced him.Hae noticed how his eyes darted over to Ah Ro who looked up then back down.

''Well...do not talk to me '' Sun Woo said and sped out of the tent.Hae looked at Hasnung who looked back at her and shrugged before smiling.He leaned down and kissed her.

''We are in public, Hansung ''

''And frankly I do not care,jagiya ''