NINETEEN

↳ chapter nineteen; the dance

chapter nineteen;
the dance

After Hae's short performance, Master Woo Reuk made a few more Hwarangs try out drums before moving to dancing.

Hae, who sat on the stairs of the platform, smiled as she looked at Hansung and Yeo Wool dancing.

Hansung looked like he finally found himself in dancing, and it made Hae smile brightly.

Hansung danced like a professional while Yeo Wool followed Hansung's movements.They finished with fist raised in front of them, facing towards the platform.Hansung smiled cheekily at Hae who clapped slightly, proud of him.

The Hwarangs were also astonished as they said things like; ''Awesome '' ''They are great '' and clapped, cheering.

Next on was Ji Dwi and Hae watched as he did his dance.She could tell that he didn't know what he was doing but in the end, he did great as Hwarangs clapped.

Ban Ryu was next and he played the drum.Suddenly, halfway through his performance, his stick flew from his hand towards Soo Ho who caught it, snickering as did the others.Ban Ryu tried to continue with only one stick but gave up.

🔱🔱🔱

''Hae, would you please come up '' Master Woo Reuk motioned and she nodded, walking to him.Hwarangs were talking amongst them, not really paying attention to the princess and their instructor.

''Master We Hwa mentioned a special performance for you and your lover, a dance more precise ''

Hae nodded, a smile forming on her face at the thought.''That is right.Why do you ask? ''

''I would like to know who your lover is and whether you want to do the dance. ''

''I would like to do the dance but I will first have to talk with Hansung about it '' Hae explained and Woo Reuk nodded and called out for Hansung.''Hansung!Come here ''

Hansung who was confused nodded and walked up, smiling at Hae before looking at his instructor.''Why did you call me? ''

''Master We Hwa would like you and Hae to do a special solo performance, just the two of you ''

Hansung's eyes widened and he looked at Hae who was looking down at her shoes, hiding her blush.Feeling his gaze on her she looked up and met his eyes.He smiled and she smiles back.

''I would love to '' Hansung grinned and moved to Hae, wrapping his arms around her.Master Woo Reuk smiled at the young couple.

''Very well, you can make up a dance if you like '' He suggested and Hae and Hansung looked at each other before nodding and turning to the older man.

''We shall '' Hae nodded and Master Woo Reuk smiled before dismissing Hwarangs and Hae.

🔱🔱🔱

''I was thinking about the dance '' Hansung said out of blue, breaking the silence between the lovers as they sat by the creek.Hansung was sitting with his back leaning onto a rock while Hae was in between his legs, her back against his chest as she twirled the flower in her hands.

''Hmmm ''

''I was thinking of something like this'' Hansung said and slightly moved Hae to get up.

Once he was standing he offered a hand to Hae.She grinned and took it and was suddenly pulled into his chest.

''Just follow my lead, Jaigya ''He whispered and the two started moving around the stones.Hae got a hang of it and the two were dancing their dance.

Hae giggled as Hansung picked her up in the air and put back down on the other side of him then he grabbed her hand and pulled him to his chest.Their faces were inches from one another and their heavy breaths mixing as the two stared at each other.

''I like it '' Hae breathed out and Hansung grinned and kissed her.Hae smiled into the kiss and kissed back.The two pulled away, smiling at each other.

''One more time '' Hae giggled, pulling him with her to the center of the rocks and started dancing once again.Hansung chuckled but complied and the two danced one more time.