ELEVEN

↳ chapter eleven:  saranghae

chapter eleven:
saranghae

A few minutes later, the doors opened and Hae saw Ah Ro and some man with her.Ah Ro gasped at the sight before her.Hae waved over at her.

''Ah Ro!Come here! '' Ah Ro smiled and walked over to Hae.

''What happened? ''Ah Ro questioned the princess, who shrugged in response before dragging her to the cabin which was equipped with medicine and bandages and needles.

''They had a fight.This is your working place, mine is not far from yours.Good luck '' Hae directed and Ah Ro nodded, setting down her medical kit on the table.

Hae left Ah Ro's room and walked to her, on the way she saw many Hwarangs seated on the floor.She opened the doors of the small cabin and called the first Hwarang in.He had a cut on his cheek and forehead, she patched him up and he left and the next one came in.

🔱🔱🔱

Hansung stood, leaning on the pillar as he looked at three Hwarangs across him talking with Yeo Wool behind him, also looking at the three.

''It will be noisy for a while. '' Yeo Wool concluded before turning to Hansung.

''Which side are you on?Is it the half-breed or Ban Ryu? ''

Hansung turned his head to him, answering.''Not Ban Ryu'' He turned back to the three then once again back to Yeo Wool.
''I cannot stand him ''

Yeo Wool chuckled as Hanung looked away.''What is your relationship with Her Majesty Kim Hae ''

Upon hearing her name, Hansung couldn't help but smile, but didn't look at Yeo Wool as he replied.''She's my lover ''

Yeo Wool nodded and his eyes fell on Hanusng's sleeve, noticing the blood he asked.''Your arm is bleeding.Were you hurt? ''

Hanung looked at him in confusion.''Me? '' Then he noticed the blood on his sleeves and hand.
''What is this?I am bleeding. ''

Yeo Wool nodded.
''Go to Her Majesty.She is currently treating the wounded '' Hansung nodded and dashed towards where he thought was the room for a medic

🔱🔱🔱

Hwarang after Hwarang, they came in, she patched them up and then they left.Suddenly Hansung came in, just as she was packing her stuff.

Hae looked over at him and saw blood on his sleeve.Her eyes widened.

''Are you alright? '' Hansung shrugged and she sat him down and took his arm, rolling up his sleeve.The blood was oozing from a deep cut on his forearm.

Hae hissed at the wound as she started cleaning it up.Hansung, on the other hand, clenched his fist and looked at his lover while she was cleaning his arm from the blood.

''This does not look good, Hansung.I think I'll have to stitch it up ''

Hae said and stretched her hand over at the curved needles.Hansung looked at them and felt a bit uneasy.
''It will hurt a lot. ''

''Please proceed ''

''No need to act bravely in front of me.I know you Hansung. '' Hae chuckled and looked over at various herbs that were neatly placed in a box on the table.She picked up a dried root and presented it o him.

''Chew on this. ''

Hansung shook his head.
''Ani.I will be fine ''

''It'll help the pain ''

''Alright ''She gave him the root and he smiled.

Hae picked up the needle.She looked up at him and pecked his cheek. Slowly she pierced his skin with a needle and started the whole process.Hansung occasionally hissed and Hae would look up at him every now and then to see his reaction.

''All done. '' Hae exclaimed as she cut the string and placed the needle away.Hansung smiled at her and quickly pressed a kiss on her cheek, making her face flush.

''Thank you, Jagiya '' Hansung said and Hae let out a squeal at the pet name.
Hansung just let out a laugh and took a hold of her hand and dragged her with him outside.The two started walking around the premises, hand in hand and Hae leaning onto Hansung.The two joked around, told each other stories and laughed.

They stopped at the creek and sat down.Hae's back was on the stone while Hansung laid his head on her lap, looking up at her.Hae started brushing his hair and looked down at him, only to see him close his eyes, enjoying their moment alone.

She leaned down and pecked his lips which woke him up.Hansung looked at his lover in adoration, as she looked around the forest.While looking at her like this, admiring her features it made Hanung understand his feelings towards her more.

''Saranghae ''He blurted out and Hae's eyes widened.She looked down at him as he slowly moved to a sitting position. He bowed his head, realizing his mistake.

''I'm sor- ''

He was cut off by Hae placing her lips on his, pulling him into passionate kiss they both longed for.Hansung pulled her closer and placed his hands around her petite waist.Hae's mind was racing.He loves me.

They pulled apart, their forehead touching and both taking deep breaths.

''Saranghae '' Hae admitted, making Hansung grin before kissing her once again.Hae smiled into the kiss, happy that she has somebody to love her, for her and not for her status.

''I promise to never hurt you '' Hanusng muttered to her as the two walked toward the Hwarnag House, Hansung holding her by her waist close to him.Hae smiled at his statement and pecked his cheek.

The two walked around the House a bit more and Hae noticed two figures not far from them.She recognized one of them as Ah Ro as for she was the only woman there, aside from Hae, and the other was no other than her brother.

Curious she looked at them and saw them enter a secluded room.Hae knew that later she'll have a talk with her brother.

Ignoring them she turned her attention towards Hansung who was looking at the water from below them, as they were standing on the bridge.She moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her frame.

''Anajwo! '' Hansung whined, pouting at his lover.Hae chuckled and hugged him around his waist and he secured her with his arms around her.The two were consumed by the silence once again.

''Saranghae '' Hae whispered

''Nado Saranghae ''