TWENTY-SEVEN

↳chapter twenty-seven:ruined performance?

chapter twenty-seven:
ruined performance?

''What is happening? '' Hae muttered to herself as she saw Hwarangs all gathered around the tent along with Masters Woo Reuk and We Hwa.She walked closer and gasped.

In front of her laid torn up instruments.Walking closer, Hae let her eyes wander over to Hansung who was talking with the others.She inched closer and stood next to him.

''What happened? ''

Hwarangs jumped at the sound of Hae's voice and looked over at her, shocked at her sudden appearance.Soo Ho and Yeo Wool smiled at young princess while Sun Woo just looked at her, his face completely blank.

Hansung, who perked up at the sound of her voice, was now standing next to her with his hand around her waist.

''It is Ban Ryu '' Soo Ho voiced, making Hae raise an eyebrow at his conclusion, not believing it.
''I will not let this slide ''

''I guess it is over.We cannot dance then'' Hansung mumbled, loud enough for others to hear him.Hae in particularly didn't like the feeling she was getting from the whole situation.Her thoughts flashed to Master Young Shil and a young man talking to him.

Little did the official know, Hae had a feeling for the longest time that he was against the rule of her mother.And by that, she knew he would do anything to take over, even embarrassing Hwarangs, which was the Queen's idea.

''We will '' Sun Woo objected, making everyone look at him, perplexed.He turned to Master Woo Reuk and the said master turned around, a broken instrument in his hand.''The old man I know ould not end things here ''

🔱🔱🔱

''Why are you not dressed yet? '' Hansung inquired, his arm around Hae's shoulders as the couple walked around.Hae shrugged and smiled inhaling the flowery scent.
''I still have time until our performance ''

Hansung smiled, nodding his head and taking her petite hand in his big one, giving it a gentle squeeze.Hae grinned like a mad woman, leaning her head on his shoulder.

''Saranghae jaigya ''

''Nado saranghae jagi ''

Hansung stopped walking and placed his hands on her waist, slowly turning her around to face him.He leaned in, closing his eyes.Hae followed his lead and their lips met halfway.

The kiss was passionate and gentle, full of love that they both held for each other.Hae melted into the kiss, wrapping her hands around Hansung's neck, tugging on his hair.Hansung smiled into the kiss, licking her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she granted immediately.

He deepened the kiss by pulling her closer, their bodies pressing against each other.Hae broke the kiss, breathing heavily as she leaned her forehead onto his.Hansung smiled innocently and pecked her lips once more.She let out a giggle and suddenly gasped.

Hansung licked her nose.Hae felt her eyes widen at his gesture and she looked at him, only to see him silently chuckling, playing all innocent.Hae broke out into a fit of goggles causing Hansung to smile himself.