Promise ~ (xDelirious)

Age: 32
Warning: Angst

Request For: LunarsLunar

(Y/N'S POV)

As our bodies hit the bare mattress Jonathan turned to me with eyes of flame, a wry grin on his face. "I knew I'd get you into bed one day." I blush in embarrassment. We lock eyes, my smile a mirror of his. Then he rolls a little closer, "We were meant to be, you and me." In that moment the rest of the people in the world become nothing at all, like they aren't there at all - it's just him and I.

"So Jonathan - what we we doing today?" I lean in closer smelling his calming scent. "How about we go to the Dave and Busters that opened up a month ago, I've always wanted to try it." I think for a moment, it is an arcade after all, why not? "Sure, since we have nothing to do - why not go now?" He smiled with a nod as we both sit up.

"I'll leave you to get ready, I'll have to tell the assholes I won't be able to record." He laughs walking away closing the door behind him. "What to wear.." I mutter looking over the few outfits I had that consisted of f/c, f/c, and more f/c. Defeated, I grab ripped jeans and a f/c jacket, underneath with Jonathan's shirt, nothing too fancy.

"Jonathan are you ready to go?" I called out grabbing my phone and wallet. "YEP! Evan's just being an—ASSHOLE!" I laugh at his remark and headed out the door closing it behind me. He exited the office as his eyes wandered over to me. "You know you're beautiful, right?" I turn a tinted pink and giggle at his comment, "Jonathan, you don't always have to be this sweet!"

We made it to the place parking to the entrance while bumping into others. "It's so crowded Jonathan!" I whispered-yelled to him while getting hit by a taller man. I couldn't help but notice the man had a large bag draped over his arms. Falling down Jonathan quickly picked me up before I fell on the hard floor. "Watch it asshole!" He screamed as the man looked back, his green eyes staring down at me with a smile.

"What a creep." I mutter standing up and dusting myself off. "Thanks Del," I say kissing his cheek while he chuckles. "Let's go, I don't want our table to be taken." We made it to the receptionist (Do they have that at Dave And Busters?? Whatever :P) who smiled politely. "Hello, may I help you?" Her blue eyes stared at mine and started to Jonathan with the same expression.

"Yes, table under 'Jonathan' please." She checked a reservation book and closed it staring back at us again. "Oh yes—right this way please." Bumping into a few more people here and there she gave us the menu and left us in peace. His facial expression changed from a peaceful one into a concern and angry one, "Jonathan are you alright?" I asked looking behind me as well until he stopped me.

"Don't look Y/n—it's nothing." I glared at him and picked up the menu while looking over its appetizers and drinks. "Hello there. My name's Alana and I'll be your waiter this evening. What drinks could I start you guys with?" Closing our menus I turned to her and stared at her brown eyes. "I'll have a—,"

BANG

BANG

(3RD POV + 2ND POV)

Jonathan quickly pulled you down with him as the waiter did so too. "J-Jonathan? What's happening?" You asked as your arms wrap around him. Hiding under the table the three of you witness bullets flying pass and people getting shot. "NO!" The waiter screamed as she watched a man fall to the ground and quickly rushed over to his aid.