thoughts

i always say i don't like monday's but really, i just don't like waking up early after the weekend. the sick feeling of just wanting more sleep but knowing you've gotta get up- uGh. i'm sure most of you can relate to that.

i dragged myself out of bed and into the shower.

i was met again, later, by hoseok who was just walking out his door.

"hey, hobs." i smiled.

"hey, what do you think about that new guy? i heard some girls talking about him. i guess he's a little...odd? they said he's mean. he's in your classes so i was wondering if you knew anything."

(A/N: CRINGE CRINGE MY CRINGE WRITING OOF I'm sorry this is so bad.)

"i said hi to him the other day and he said hi but not actually, just mouthed it. he seems shy. he's always sitting alone with his headphones on. "

"oh. hm." hoseok replied and disappeared to a different group of people. i sighed and walked to my homeroom though we didn't have to go in yet.

that new boy was sitting in the back of the class. i pretended not to notice and i took a seat near the front, pulling up a game on my phone.

i felt a ball of paper hit the back of my head and i looked up, expecting it to be namjoon or something. but, there was nobody in here except for the boy in the blue sweater. i grabbed the piece of paper and threw it back, assuming it was he who threw it. the ball hit and bounced off the top of his head. i could see him giggle to himself. i let myself smile, too.

he tucked his head back down and i turned around.

he's cute oh my fucking god, i thought. i mean, he is cute. it's okay for me to say that, yes?

everyone came into class, taking away my priveledge of being able to use my phone. i swear, i'm not phone-obsessed, I just need it. it's hard for a lot of people to tell but i have horrific social anxiety. i've gotten good at hiding it over the years, though.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: This succs but bear with me my children, it gets better, and longer

A/N: This succs but bear with me my children, it gets better, and longer...*whispers* that's what she said...I'll leave now.