sick

Here is a double update cause I love y'all and ALSO OHMYGAWDTAEKOOK says me making Yoongi sick is gonna haunt me forever and I need to make this get happier so... JUST WAIT HONEY I PROMISE IT WILL GET HAPPIERRRRRRRRRR the more I update the closer that time comes eeeee. 

▫☁❇☁▫

"oh, yoongi. i got worried." jimin opened the door and hugged me.

"are you okay?" he asked when he tried to pull away but i didn't let go.

"can we talk? i've got something i need to tell you."

his face seemed to get paler.

"yeah, of course."

i pulled him out the front door and we began walking. i held his hand, keeping him close to me because it made me feel better.

i let out a long breath, "i'm sick, jimin."

"a cold? the flu?" he went to feel my forehead but i stopped his hand.

"no, i'm sick. as in cancer-like sick. and i have been for a while. since i was a baby. nobody knows what's wrong with me. it's a new kind of disease. i thought they'd cured me so that is why i never said anything. it's dormant right now but they don't want to risk it. i have to go in for treatment on wednesday."

we stopped at the park and went on top of the climbing set in the shade.

"oh," he looked down. i could tell he didn't know what to say or do.

"but, they said it might work this time. it's been seventeen years, it's about time they rid me of this. i don't know if you've noticed my migranes but it's because of that."

"but you're going to be okay, right?"

"yeah, i've made it this far. i don't see why not now. i promised you i wouldn't leave you. if i make a promise like that, i keep it." i looked him in the eyes. they were teary.

my heart seemed to break a little, seeing jimin trying to proces what i told him.

"i'll come visit you every day, okay? we can watch movies and i'll keep you company so you don't get lonely."

"i'll only be there for tops a few weeks, okay? it's usually quick." i tried to lighten the mood, snaking my arm around him and pulling him into my side.

"you'll get better, yoongi-ah."

i didn't answer but closed my eyes, leaning my head back against the board.

we sat in silence at the park until around two p.m when he pulled me back to his place for lunch and he explained to his grandma what i had told him. i felt awkward explaining it again for some reason but i shook it off.

i could tell they were trying their best to keep me occupied all day. i appreciated that. she had jimin and i bake cookies for after dinner which we also had to make ourselves. that was... quite a messy ordeal.