no growing up

Yoongi POV

"yoongi." jimin sobbed, running into the empty classroom. i shot out of my chair, not knowing what was going on.

"jimin? sweetie what's wrong?" i held him close as he kept crying.

"i d-don't want to g-grow-w up."

i chuckled, "oh, jimin. don't cry."

we sat there hugging for a while until i pulled back, feeling dizzy. everything was spinning- changing colors.

"uh..." i muttered before beginning to wobble back and forth. before i knew it, i was hitting the classroom floor.

▫☁❇☁▫

i was yelling but i couldn't hear anything. nothing. i could see and that was all. i couldn't move. there was nobody around me.

i was still on the ground but it was dark. everything around me was the same as it always is. it was just night time.

why am i here? alone. on the floor of my empty classroom in the middle of the night?

where is jimin? how did i get here? questions raced through my head.

this was... scary. honestly. the way everything looked, it just scared me. it was so old looking, as if the place hadn't been touched in years-

"yoongi?" i looked around but there wasn't anyone there. the voice said my name once again.

"yoongi, wake up please."

i felt a cold rush and i cracked my eyes open, realizing i was just imagining everything. jimin and the nurse were standing over me.

"how d-do you feel?" jimin asked, obviously worried for me.

"i'm fine. my doctors said this might happen a few... times as everything is still wearing off. i'm okay. but shouldn't you be in class?"

jimin pointed at the clock, "i was in class but school is over now, yoongi." he sighed.

i sat up, feeling dizzy as the sudden movement. i scrunched my eyes shut.

"take it easy, yoongi. i contacted your mom and she said to just tell you your doctors said it was a side effect which i'm sure you already know."

i nodded and stood up. jimin almost automatically latched onto me before i began to wobble again.

"i've got you. my grandma is here to take us back. do you want to go to your house or my house?" jimin held me by the waist as we walked towards the office.

"um, your's if that's okay." i said quietly, "i just feel better when i'm around you."

"of course it's okay, yoonie." we walked through the parking lot and to his grandma's car. he opened the door and had me sit in the back seat.

"hey, darling. how are you feeling? hungry? i know you didn't eat today." she asked, turning around to look at me.

i forced a weak smile, "i'm okay but thank you anyways, chaerin."

jimin pulled me into the living room and ploped me down on the couch. his grandma left to go to the store.

"are you sure yo-ou're not h-hungry?" he asked, opening the fridge.

"i'm fine, jimin-ah."

"okay, i just wanted to make sure." he set his water down on the coffee table then cuddled up next to me, putting a blanket over us. it was frankly really cold so i was thankful he brought a blanket.

we sat on the couch for a long time in silence before it was broken by the sound of his phone ringing.

he answered it and his face instantly paled. i could vaguely hear a woman's voice.

he swallowed, his hand finding mine as he curled into a ball.

he muttered a few words and those words made me shoot up and drag him to the car. i could tell he wasn't processing anything based on the look on his face.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Sorry for so many sad/depressing chapters! I'll be on a 12 hour flight soon so I won't be active for a while, haha. Love you guys~