missing you

Third Person POV

Jimin hasn't seen Yoongi since Thursday. That makes it a whole week. One whole week without him at school, after school, or seeing him at the hospital, even. It's been driving him crazy.

Jimin can't stand it. It is so weird not talking to him. Yoongi hasn't reaponded to a single message yet, nor has he seen them.

Jimin messages Yoongi every now and then. It's mostly to tell him good night or something small like that.

He's sure Yoongi is okay... Right? Yoongi is okay...

Jimin hasn't been able to sleep, either. He used to be able to sleep well but not anymore. His mind has become consumed with worry for the older boy.

After spending so much time with him, almost 24/7 for five months straight, it felt so weird for him to not be there. Jimin didn't like sleeping alone, now. He liked having Yoongi there to ward off the nightmares and bad thoughts.

Jimin clutched Max close to him, as well as the stuffed lion Yoongi bought him when they went to Disneyland. It's been so lonely. It reminds him too much of the time before Yoongi. Jimin spent every day at school alone. Sitting alone, eating alone, reading and listening to music, trying his best to ignore people. He didn't like to think about that but that's how it's been at school for him in the last week.

Jimin refused to think of why he can't see Yoongi. He thinks it's just because he's too sick. Jimin still wants to see him, though.

▫☁❇☁▫

At this point, Yoongi was glad Jimin wasn't able to visit him. He knew it would kill Jimin to see Yoongi this way. With the constant nosebleeds, the spasaming muscles, the struggle to even speak. He doesn't want Jimin to see him like this.

But, Yoongi was reaching the peak, which means it all declines from there, according to his many doctors.

This peak means he's reaching his worst. From here on, he will only get better- hopefully.

Everything they are doing to Yoongi is based off pure guessing. Since there is no cure, and they don't know what the disease is, they are just guessing.

Yoongi cant wait for it all to stop. He cant wait to get out of there. To see Jimin again. To be free of this pain.

Just when things were beginning to calm for him, a stabbing pain shot through his chest and arms. He gasped and the doctor in the room instantly rushed to him.

He immedietly called the others in. Yoongi's whole body began to spasm. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't feel anything. He couldn't see.

The doctors rushed in to help him.

Yoongi was having a seizure.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Hello my favorite peopleeee. I decided to update today because I've been left alone under a tree and I have connection. I know this chapter is kind of short and uninteresting but I'll have a better one up tomorrow hopefully :))