day one

A/N: FUCKING HELL GUYS ITS HAPPENING THEY DROPPED THE FAKE LOVE TEASER. I PREDICTED IT WAS GOING TO HAVE SOME VIXX CHAINED UP/FANTASY VIBES LIKE DARK VIBES TO IT AND BOI I WAS RIGHT.

- - -

my alarm woke us up on time. i shot straight up to turn it off but jimin had other plans.

"jimin-ah, time to wake up."

he grunted in complaint. i sighed.

"fine, i guess your grandma and i will have to go without you." i teased, hoping that would wake him up.

he cracked his eyes open and shook his head in protest.

"then get up and get dressed. there's free breakfast."

"yoongi? do you know h-how to speak english?" he wondered, making himself sit up.

"no, so this is going to be fun." i told him, knowing his grandma does but i didn't say anything. he just lightly chuckled and stood up to go get some clothing. i assume he knows.

▫☁❇☁▫

he popped up behind me as i was rinsing my toothbrush, "okay let's go!" he beamed.

i couldn't help but smile, "okay," i brushed his hair back with my fingers and kissed his forehead. he giggled.

"feeling little today?" i asked as we walked down the hallway, him swinging our intertwined hands back and forth.

he shyly nodded.

"well, that's okay. this isn't korea. this is california. people are more accepting here of people like us."

we walked into the small room and were met by his grandma who was eating cereal.

"yoongi?" he asked quietly.

"hm?"

"i've never been to an amusement park before." he admitted.

"you're telling me this now?" i laughed and sat down across from him and his grandma, "it'll be fun, i promise you that."

you should have seen the look on his face as we got off the tram. they lit up as if he'd just won the lottery.

"just wait until we get into the park." i laughed at his cuteness and his grandma pulled out our tickets. she bought us one of those fast pass things that goes for any ride all day so that's cool. she didn't want us to have go wait in those long lines. i promised to pay her back even though she refused my offer. i'll still do it.

"wow-" jimin said as we approached the beginning. this was my first time here, too. i'd only seen this place in videos and pictures. the one in japan is nice but i wanted to come to america.

he looked really happy. well, more of a really excited happy. his grandma loved it and had him and i stop for a picture. she wanted to save this moment.

jimin pulled us through the park all day. i let him choose where to go and what to ride. the first ride we went on was something called "indiana jones." his face was still in shock the whole time but once we got off, he said he loved it.

we rode space mountain four times in a row per his request. his grandma sat out for two of them because she didn't know how much more of it she could take.

jimin wanted to hold my hand for the last round so i let him. it made a pretty cute picture at the end and his grandmother secretly bought one while i distracted him.

we ate lunch and then went to ride the matterhorn. it hurts your neck... damn. we didn't go on that ride again after that.

we stayed late until the firework show. jimin was amazed by it. his reaction was so cute.

but, knowing jimin, he fell asleep the second we got on the tram to go back to our hotel. i ended up having to carry him back to our room which i didn't mind too much.

he's actually not that heavy which always worried me. i set him down in bed but accidentally woke him up.

"i had f-fun today, yoongi." he said, stretching his arms out, holding the simba toy i bought him.

"i'm glad you did." i leaned over him, kissing his nose. he crinkled up his nose and smiled.

"i never really did fun things like this when i was younger. it was always that i stayed home in my room every day for every weekend and every break. it wasn't very fun." he forced a laugh.

"aw, yeah, that sounds crappy. i never did much, either. but, back then i had my sister to keep me company." i flipped off the light and pulled the sheets up over us more.

"do you remember y-your real p-parents?" jimin asked, scooting closer to me.

"not really. i try not to think about them too often. but, they gave us up so we'd have a better life than they could provide. my sister says they were nice." i sighed.

"my parents weren't very nice." he muttered, his head sinking into the pillow more with each exhale.

"what were they like? but, you don't have to tell me, it's okay."

"no, um, they just... d-didn't want kids i guess. they always told me i was a m-mistake." he let out a long, heavy breath.

"i believed them, too."

"oh, jimin. you're not a mistake." i rolled over to look at him. his eyes were teary.

"t-they're the reason f-for most of my p-p-problems. i j-just don't w-wan-nt to get into i-it right now." he closed his eyes.

"i'm sorry for bringing it up. just know you aren't a mistake, jiminie. you're the best, okay? and i love you a lot."

"i love you, too, y-yoongi-ah." he cuddled into my side.

"sleep well,"

"you, too." he hummed.