tired

Third Person POV

Both boys were a mess the next morning. Their robot baby would cry every half an hour or so. They took shifts but that didn't help either of them. The two gave up on sleeping eventually and just sat awake on their bed holding a fake baby between them just hoping to god it wouldn't cry anymore.

"I feel like a real parent. If this is what it's really like... Oh god I won't survive." Jimin said quietly, his head falling back against the headboard. He didn't want his voice to wake the baby.

"It's nice to see you complaining for once." Yoongi teased, "You realize we have to leave in like, twenty minutes, yeah?"

"I know, t-take the baby. I'm-m going to get dr-ressed then we can swi-itch off." Jimin said, gently handing it to the older boy. Yoongi closed his eyes, finding it an opportune moment to sleep for a few minutes.

Before he knew it, Jimin was gently shaking his shoulder to wake him up. Yoongi grumbled as Jimin took the robot baby back and he slid out of bed.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Yoongi asked but Jimin shook his head. Yoongi wasnt hungry either. The two stumbled to the car and began their drive to school.

To Yoongi, seeing Jimin in the seat beside him holding a baby made his head hot. It wasn't a bad feeling. He always thought Jimin would make a great dad some day.

Yoongi parked close to the entrance and the two got out. They spotted a few other classmates of theirs holding babies and looking as worn out as them.

The students were told to go to their classrooms before class began to temporarily disable the robot babies until they reached that class in the schedule.

Seeing Yoongi and Jimin asleep against each other wasn't something they liked seeing- they being the homophobic students- but there was no stopping it. The teachers knew the assignment so they said nothing when the students would fall asleep on their desks.

"Mmh, Yoongi, up up." Jimin said groggily, shaking Yoongi's shoulder, "Come on, maybe lunch will wake us up a little more." Jimin grabbed his hand and began to drag him to the lunch room.

They stood and waited in the lunch line for the first time in a while. Yoongi began bringing food for then to eat in class so they were never hungry by the time lunch rolled around.

Eating significantly energized the two boys. They felt a lot better after eating. It had only been a day but most of the students in their class couldn't wait until the week was up.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by and soon enough they found themselves in the car heading home.

"Maybe it w-won't be so bad. We'll just get-t used to it, right?" Jimin continued fake-feeding the baby.

"I can't see how we'd get used to it but hopefully we get a little more sleep tonight." Yoongi sighed, pulling into the driveway.

"Hopefully," Jimin muttered and went to put the baby in the makeshift crib so they could eat dinner with Jimin's grandmother who'd be home soon.

"So, how is it being a parent?" Chaerin teased as she walked into the kitchen seeing the two tired boys.

"Wondeful, isn't it? I had to raise two daughters and now this little shit named Jimin. I'll tell you, it only gets harder the older they grow." She teased and ruffled their hairs.

They both gave weak laughs and sat down to eat what Chaerin had picked up on her way home.