wednesday

he threw a paper ball at me again. i don't understand why he does, though. i thought maybe he was wanting my attention but it doesn't seem that way, to me. maybe he's just messing with me since he and i are the only ones in the classroom.

i threw the paper back every time, obviously. he doesn't seem bad, like everyone says. but, then again, i don't really see him much. he's still in my classes just doesn't show up to them too often. he doesn't seem like someone who'd skip class, though.

still, he's very quiet. i've made no other effort to talk to him because i am a brainless storm cloud. i want to... i honestly do. i just don't know how. he throws papers at me! doesn't that mean i should make an effort to acknowledge him other than hitting him back with the paper?

the kid is always alone.

▫☁❇☁▫

during environmental science, namjoon was talking and i happen to look over just to see some guy (i don't know his name) pull off the kid's headphones.

"why are you always wearing these? are you scared of loud noises or something?" the boy spoke in a mocking tone.

the boy in the blue sweater just replaced his headphones and continued his work.

that kid took them off again. (oh, shit, yeah his name is kyle). what an american name.

"i asked you a question. why don't you talk? can you talk?" he prodded the other boy's shoulder and chuckled. i have to admit that i was getting a little mad, but mostly irritated. i don't like this kyle in general so seeing him do this made me dislike him just that much more.

"p-p-please s-stop." the boy in the blue sweater mumbled.

"huh, you stutter." kyle laughed, "funny."

"i-i ask-ked you t-to stop-p." the boy in the blue sweater said again.

"i asked you a question. you never answered it. answer my question, retard."

slap.

kyle hit the back of the boy's head.

i slid off my stool and walked over to the table the boy and kyle were at.

"okay, i think that's enough." i clapped my hands once and stared straight into that boy's dead eyes. god, if i could ring his little neck I would-

"come on yoongi, i'm just having a bit of fun with the guy." kyle argued.

"you call that having fun? he obviously told you to stop. so i suggest you leave him alone." i warned. kyle swallowed, something in his eyes changed. apparently i become scary when i'm mad...?

kyle left the boy's table soon after that. i patted his shoulder lightly before going back to my table with namjoon.

"why'd you defend the kid?"

"because." i answered, signaling that i was not going to further with the conversation.

namjoon just shrugged and went back to his paper.

▫☁❇☁▫