repetition

A/N: This chapter is for my child (I can't remember how to spell her username oops) because I ran into her today at my old school and SHE'S TALLER THAN ME NOW BUT IM LIKE 4 YEARS OLDER??? Also Faify ILY BUT WHY DO YOU GET A GLOW UP AND I DON'T- YOU'RE SO PRETTY- I'll stop ranting now😂

▫☁❇☁▫

Jimin POV

my eyes instantly shot open once hearing the sound i hated the most. yoongi wasn't awake yet, but i could tell it was starting.

this really pissed me off. they said he was cured. i sat up and flipped on the lamp next to my side if the bed. his breaths were deep and labored, his face sort of scrunched up.

you'd never know what could happen this time. the previous time, he woke up unable to walk or speak.

i reached over and grabbed my phone, dialing the familiar number as i softly stroked yoongi's hair.

"hello? jimin? what's wrong?" a groggy voice answered.

"yoongi's having another flare up, can you come watch jiya?" i felt bad asking but there was no way that i'd bring her with us.

"yes, yes, of course. i'll be there in a few minutes." jin hung up the phone and i softly slid out of bed and changed my clothes. i wouldn't have to change yoongi this time seeing that it was winter. yoongi was wearing red plaid pajama pants and a black t shirt.

i then returned to yoongi's side. he still wasn't awake so i continued to stroke his hair. he coughed a few times, startling me.

yoongi rolled onto his side, face contorting in pain. he groaned quietly, bunching the sheets in his fists.

"shh, it's okay." i said softly, rubbing his arm. there was a knock at the door and i hurried to answer it.

"thank you for coming." i hugged jin tightly.

"anything, chim." jin smiled.

"i'm just waiting for him to wake up so i can assess what's happening this time. then we'll be out. i'll drop jiya off at yoongi's mother's place once i get yoongi in, okay?"

"yes, yes. do what you need, jim." jin waved me towards our shared bedroom. little tears were escaping yoongi's eyes.

"yoongi bear, sweetie, wake up." i said softly. it took a few minutes but he soon shot up, gasping for air. i comforted him in any way possible, soon asking him what's wrong this time.

"h-hurts." he squeaked, placing his hands over his chest. shit. i panicked. he can't breathe. there's no way i'd be able to get him to the hospital in time. so, i reached for my phone once again, hurriedly dialing the three-numbered sequence.

we'd been warned about this one. the virus begins to attack his lungs, causing them to contort and spasm like what happens to the rest of him on occasion.

yoongi leaned against me, struggling to inhale and exhale. the operator asked my emergency. i told them i needed to be directed to yoongi's doctor. he then proceeded to send an ambulance.

i didn't notify jin who was still in the living room. i didn't want to shout.

"steady breaths, honey. stay with me." i rocked him back and forth softly, rubbing his back comfortingly.

he began choking and that's when i began to panic more. but, i couldn't show it on the outside. i just continued to whisper sweet nothings to yoongi, telling him everything would be okay.

"it burns." he struggled out.

"i know, i know. just hang in there, baby. they'll be here soon." i saw the familiar colors flash by and i stood, carrying yoongi on my front.

i opened the door and yoongi was almost instantly taken from me. jin had no idea what was happening. only a few minutes had passed by since he got here.

i watched, being held back, as yoongi begged for me, constantly pulling off the oxygen mask.

a woman nurse finally had it, "let him through." i hurried over to yoongi and knelt down.

"i'm here," i held his hand tight and replaced the mask into his face.

"jiya-" he croaked.

"jin's watching her, don't worry." they made me let go as they loaded him into the ambulance. they shoved me in rather rudely soon after. i resumed my position holding his hand. his eyes seemed to roll back into his head. that was scary.

i kissed his head, telling him he's okay even though i knew he couldn't hear me. this was going to be a long next few days for sure.

▫☁❇☁▫