support

we were taking a math test today. god i hate tests. especially math tests. math is my worst subject and i always get so stressed out when it comes to taking tests on it. i've been studdying really hard but i don't know how much help that is going to be.

it was the last of our tests after multiple weeks so i was glad to finally get it over with.

having jimin next to me allowed myself to relax little. i was mostly nervous for my muscles to spasm out and make a fool of myself. but, jimin has proved he knows how to help with that. like i mentioned earlier, he does little things that help with it a lot. i'm very greatful for it, really. its comforting

i felt my leg begin to twitch. this is always the worst because i end up hitting the top of the table or something like that which draws attention.

jimin locked his leg around mine, acting like a... brace of sorts. i tried to focus back on my test. jimin glanced over at my screen then made a "b" in sign language. i knocked my knee against his in thanks.

i usually trust what he says when it comes to academic stuff, he's a freaking genius.

he ended his test far before me and put his head down. i was hoping for a little more help but, oh well.

i ended mine later and put my head down as well. i felt his hand tap my arm and he tugged on it, wanting me to scoot closer. he moved over so that our arms and heads were touching.

he reached over, sliding my chair closer to his. now our sides were touching. i knew we would get or were getting weird looks but i don't care. i like it when jimin gets affectionate. 

seeing that everyone was done, we were allowed to talk quietly but jimin and i just stayed down, enjoying each other's company in silence. something changed in how jimin treated me in the last few weeks. he acted... i don't know how to explain it. he's been bigger? if that makes sense. he doesn't act as silly anymore and i kind of miss it. i mean, he's been more affectionate- wanting to constantly be around me. i know it was because of the conversation we had a while back. he knows i've been stressing out and the things happening because of my supposed "treatment".

if i'm being honest, i like how jimin has been acting. it's different but a good different. i had gotten so used to caring for him that it was weird to me when the roles switched. it's nice, though. i won't complain.

jimin woke me up. i didn't realize i had fallen asleep on the desk. he dragged me, half asleep, to the cafeteria for lunch.

i suddenly didn't feel so well. it was a different kid of not feeling well. i don't know how to explain it. i thought a lot while having my head down. i came to a few realizations. i guess that's what is making me feel sick.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Wow I wonder what realizations he came to, haha. I mean... I wrote this chapter back in May and I kind of don't remember so... Yeah. Anyways byeeee~ Also I had to republish this cause I left out some stuff so ya know, haha.