sticker

Third Person POV

All Jimin wanted to do was visit Yoongi. He looked forward to the end of the day because it meant he could see him. That's what got him through the first few days.

But, they wouldn't let him into the room. They wouldn't tell him why, even. The doctors just told him that it was a big fat no until further notice.

Jiminie: Hey, Yoongi-ah. They wouldn't let me come see you today, I'm sorry. I hope you're feeling okay. Call me if you want to talk.

Sent at 4:59pm

Jimin's grandma was surprised to see him back only minutes later, a look of pure disappointment and sadness in his eyes.

"Is everything okay, Sweetie?" She asked, turning the car off.

"Yeah, t-they just w-wouldn't l-l-let me in." He checked his phone but there were no notifications indicating Yoongi saw his message.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We can try again tomorrow."

"I just h-h-hope he's ok-kay." Jimin sighed and sank into his seat. His grandmother started the car back up and began to drive back home.

▫☁❇☁▫

"Fuck." Yoongi grumbled.

Whatever they gave him was burning. It felt like his whole body was on fire. It was one of the worst physical pains he'd ever felt.

His room was dark. He wasn't allowed to do anything. They said light could damage his eyes due to whatever the fuck they gave him and some reaction to light.

He wasn't allowed to move from his bed.

No visitors.

Not even a movie.

He just had to lay there in dead silence. His phone was long since dead and was on the other side of the room.

Yoongi was hungry. He wanted some decent food. But he isn't allowed to eat for the next seven hours.

"Someone kill me." He muttered. He was dead serious. The pain was getting so bad that he'd rather be dead than have to go through this.

It seemed never-ending. He's never felt this before. Nothing hurt as much as this did the last many times he's been in for treatment.

He wanted to see Jimin but nobody was allowed to see Yoongi. He tried to tell them to let Jimin in because he could hear his voice but Yoongi's own voice decided not to cooperate. He knew Jimin could help with the pain.

"I want to go home." He croaked, feeling his throat tighten as he forced out the words, hoping someone would hear him, but nobody would. He was all alone in that room.

His muscles began contracting. It felt like growing pains but all over his body and a million times worse. No noise would be produced even through he tried.

He let himself cry even though he said he wouldn't. It felt good. It helped him release some of his pain and anger that had been building up over the last few hours alone in the room.

Yoongi tried everything for the rest of the night but it never worked. His muscles continued to contract and tense up. His whole body continued to burn. He would clench his fists so hard he broke the skin in his hand. He grinded his teeth leaving him with an aching jaw on top of everything else.

He tried calling for a doctor or something but nothing worked. He sounded like an old record.

After what seemed like years, a lady came in looking calmer than she should have. She gave Yoongi two shots in either arm and then left.

Yoongi felt everything turning cold. Fast. His whole body relaxed to the plint where he could barely move a finger. It wasn't a good feeing but he preferred it over earlier.

The medicine had him fast asleep in a coma-like state in no time.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Sorry in advance if I don't update you guys very often for the next week! I'm off in Kauai this June visiting some family but I'll try to still update and stuff for you all.