america pt.3

1/11/19 A/N: I'll be finished re-uploading this book soon. Thank you for your patience ❤ also, go follow @/ official.txtkai on Instagram :)) (you know, the maknae from bighit's new group).

▫☁❇☁▫

seeing the look of pure joy on jiya's face as we entered the park reminded me of when i brought jimin here. the image filled me with so much joy. seeing them both so happy made me feel like i was finally doing something right. after being so stressed for so long, this was definitely something i needed.

since jiya was too short for a lot of the rides, we took her to everything she could do first. jimin, of course, wanted to do a few of them with me so chaerin stayed back with jiya.

the lines were not that long which surprised me. the lines are usually very lengthy.

once on the ride, jimin gripped my arm tight. this scared him the first time we were here and i didn't think it would now.

"it's okay baby." i whispered, kissing his head. he doesn't like the intro video. he doesn't like thinking of anyone dying.

once stepping off the ride, jimin pulled me to the side.

"you alright?"

he nodded, "i just wanted to tell you something."

"what is it?"

"i'm pregnant."

i just raised my eyebrows, "jimin, we're both men."

"i know," he chuckled, "anyways, i uh, kept those notes we used to pass in class. you know, before we actually began talking in person. the paper balls we used to throw at each other. i felt like i should just tell you."

"you've had those for this long? wow. and that's adorable." i kissed him quickly before having us move on towards where chaerin and jiya were.

"are you hungry, sweetie?" jimin asked, picking jiya up and smiling. she nodded eagerly and laid her head down.

so, we headed off to find something to eat.

▫☁❇☁▫

"three days, baby." i mumbled and cuddled into jimin's warm embrace. jiya was sleeping in her own bed tonight. it came as a surprise when she requested so but we didn't mind.

"i'm excited. it won't really change anything but i'll be able to call you my husband, finally." jimin smiled, kissing my head.

"i always knew i was gonna marry you someday. ever since that one night, oddly enough after finding you in the bathroom with a razor in your hands. i knew there was no way you'd be getting away from me." i closed my eyes, breathing in his comforting scent.

jimin chuckled a few times, "for the longest time, i thought it was just going to be something that lasted a few months. i had never been in a relationship before and i was frankly terrified. but, you somehow managed to not be like everyone else," jimin laughed, "i love you so much." he pecked my lips.

"i love you, too, jimin-ah."

he laced his fingers through my hair, resting his head against mine. he was fast asleep minutes later.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: I get to volunteer at the Sugar Glider and Hedgehog rescue on Saturday. It's the rescue I got my hedgehogs from (r.i.p my baby Wyatt). I'm looking forward to it. I don't know if I'll get another hedgehog anytime soon, but I may some day. I really enjoyed having him- and his sister still. Maybe I'll adopt sugar gliders this time? If I do get another hedgehog I'll get another girl so that my sister's hedgie and mine can play together and we won't have to worry about babies.

Also, thank you guys for 30k!!