bonus chapter // thank you & question

So, I promised a while ago that when Paper Balls hit 100k reads (it's at like 300k rn because I'm late), I'd publish a bonus chapter. I wasn't SUPER sure of what to write about but I was thinking I'd do the part when Yoongi finally proposed to Jimin. Also, if you haven't finished the story yet, just uh... Ignore this.

Anyways, on with the show~

▫☁❇☁▫

"hey, jiminie?" i asked, popping my head into the room. he was sitting at our desk with his big, blue headphones on. i could tell he was working but with the nerves shooting through my body right now, i knew that work could wait. if i didn't do this now, i may not for a long time.

i opened the door all the way and walked in, unnoticed. i softly placed my hand on his arm, not wanting to scare him. he's got a horrible surprise reflex which has ended multiple times with me being punched or kicked in the stomach or balls.

he turned around, smiling and taking the headphones off, "oh, hey, yoonie."

"do you wanna go on a walk? we've been inside all day." i asked nonchalantly.

"but, yoongi, it's like twelve degrees outside."

"it's fifty-four, suck it up." i chuckled and walked to our closet, "blue jacket, black, or both?"

"both, for sure. if i die of hypothermia, it's your fault." he said and took the jackets from me.

"i promise, you'll be fine~" i whined.

"i know, i know. i'm just messing with you, baby." he pecked my lips and then scooted by me to grab his boots.

after a while of him bundling us up far too much, i dragged him out the door by his hand and we began walking aimlessly around the neighborhood.

"i guess it isn't that cold," he laughed and looked at me, smiling. his cheeks and nose were red from the cold. god, he looked adorable.

"fun fact," i said.

"hm?" he turned his head towards me.

"i love you."

"are you doing this because you need money?" jimin laughed and shook his head, "you could just ask me."

"no, no. is it always i have to want something when i say i love you? oh, what has this relationship become?" i said dramatically, pretending to be hurt, "but, actually, i do want something."

"see, i knew it-"

"marry me."

jimin stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at me. his eyes seemed to almost glisten with the setting sun.

"what?"

"you heard me. i want you to marry me." and so, i got down on one knee, just like you see in the movies and all that. i didn't want to be traditional but i knew it would make him cry.

"hell, jimin, we spent five years apart yet we were able to pick right back up where we left off as if nothing changed. that's gotta tell you something about us. i'm not one to really believe in 'soul mates', but, i believe we were meant to meet. i'm just so damn glad every day that you threw those stupid paper balls at me, and that i had enough of a decent heart to throw them back."

"y-yoongi~ you're gonna make me cry." jimin mumbled with half his face covered.

"well, if crying is a yes, then i guess my goal is to make you cry. anyways, you know i love you. i always have, and always will. i think we've waited long enough to get engaged, now that it's finally legal.  you're a part of me- of my life- and i never want to risk loosing that-"

jimin got to his knees as well and engulfed me in a tight hug, "shut up, yoongi. you know you'll never loose me. of course i'll marry you." he pulled away to kiss me. we broke away a few moments later and stood up but continued to just stand, holding each other.

"i love you." he whispered. i could feel his hot tears against my neck. i just hugged him tighter, knowing he was crying.

"i know," i chuckled, "i love you, too."

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Also, I published some other stories that you should *cough cough* go check out, mostly Tiny Problems, Touch Him, and Mortician. And go check out Tik Tok and that Damn stupid ass book I made with the World Record Egg to make it the most read book on Wattpad. Thanks loves.

And, if I created a predecessor book to this (meaning it's telling the story of before) would you guys read it? I was thinking I would put it from a Taekook POV? Or should I keep it just as Yoongi's POV?

The title of the Predecessor would be "Broken Pencils" because... Yeah. Anyways, let me know what you guys think ~ Love you little nerds. Peace ✌