Prologue.

Heyyyyy it's Cheong Solhee~❤

I was hardcore shipping the Nomin/Jaeno couple and decided that I needed to write a book on it. >////<

This book will be mostly fluff, so if you have cute ideas or just want to be Kpop trash,

Message me? ^^

I don't have a set storyline, so forgive me in advance. >////<

Happy reading~
-----
[Jaemin POV]

"Jaemin, could you hurry a bit?" Jaehyun finally shut the trunk of the car, dusting off his hands.

"Mmmffffghhhhmmmggghjh..."

"Eat your strawberry mochi first," Jaehyun rolled his eyes and held in a laugh at his younger brother.

Jaemin swallowed.

"Hyung, I finished packing!" Jaemin held up a bag.

"Strawberry mochi, strawberry candies, strawberry chocolate, strawberry milk..." Jaehyun bent a bit, observing the contents, mumbling. "Well done! We're all set to go!"

The two brothers laughed, realizing that they would of course need food for the ride.

Jaehyun's phone vibrated.

"Ah, Binnie?" Jaehyun's eyes widened. "Yeah... We are... No way? Really? That's perfect!"

Jaemin watched his brother with a questioning look.
Jaehyun held up one finger and mouthed, 'Just a sec.'

Jaemin shrugged and walked out to the car.

He gazed over at his house, a pretty decent-sized mansion.

His parents decided that it was the best for him to follow his older brother Jaehyun to Seoul and transfer to the quote, "better engaging" all-boys academy there.

He sighed.

He searched through his packed backpack and finally found his new prized possession.
A rather beaten-up journal.

He flipped the pages.

"Come visit us soon!! We miss you already!
                                        - Hye Jin"

"make sure you eat well and stay warm, Nanaaa~ 
                                  -Lim Yeo Seo"

"Call me when you get there, man! Hit me up if you see any hot chicks ;)
                                     -Kang Ryeo"

"I know you like to zone out, but be careful. I heard traffic is bad there....
                                         -Shin Lee"

"You cheer me up everyday! Its sad you're leaving when I've just arrived as a new student... When you come by again I promise I'll be just like family!
                                 -Kim JooRi"

"Man, time flies. I'll miss you bro. Make sure you make some new friends and make sure they treat ya right. If not, you know to call this homeboy up for some butt-kicking don't ya?
                            -Park Woojae.  "

"Nana, I know you.
Don't worry about how they'll accept you.
You'll find people that accept you and love you no matter where you go.
                           -Aeni Noona"

"You are a remarkable young man, Jaemin. I see you in great places. When you return, I expect a full report. (Or a period of storytelling will suffice.)
                               -Teacher Lee"

"You'll find the right guy for you... I know it. ^^
                              - Hoeun Noona"

Wait, did she just write 'guy'....?

Jaemin squinted and rubbed his eyes.

There was no trace of a mis-spell, and it was clear as day. Jaemin began to worry.

Hoeun-noona was almost psychic, if not, she had a creepily accurate (7th) sense.

Once, she said that there would be an early release. Everyone didn't believe her until there was a power shortage during the period before the last.

She became famous after that.

But I've never dated or crushed on anyone before... How could she just pick that out...?

*SLAM*

"Ready?" Jaehyun woke Jaemin out of his daze, starting the car.

"Ah?--- yeah!" Jaemin smiled wide. "But Hyung... Who was that on the phone..?"

"Ahh that..?"

Jaehyun backed out of the driveway and set out on the long road to Seoul.

"My long-time childhood friend, Lee Moonbin, just called," Jaehyun smiled, excited. "We're in luck! He heard we were moving to Seoul and told me the apartment next door was for rent!"

Jaemin grabbed his bag of food.

"Oh! He also has a younger brother around your age! He's going to the academy too. His name is Lee Jeno ."

Jaemin's spine shivered.

Why did he feel nervous at that name?

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: I'm finally starting this!!! This is going to be a great ride everyone!^^

Question: Who was also (jung)shook by the new 'GO' comeback?

Answer: I couldn't get over it. I'm younger but I screamed, "NOOOO OUR BABIES" and then went into, "...Oh.. RUDE."

Still love them ❤❤❤❤❤❤)