💠 I NEED HELP 💠

[PLEASE READ]

Hello my lovelies!
Author-nim here~!
I'm sorry this isn't a chapter or Stawberry Pocky-related update but...

Like the title of this part obviously says...

I really need your help!

For a while now, I've been planning for a Markhyuck & Renle book, and it's been going great! I know some of you are excited to see it come out in a few months!

The thing is, like most of you know by now, I'm a very odd writer... My plots go everywhere and my goal at the end of the day is to make you all smile, laugh, and scream at the story at 1 AM while your family is sleeping or screeching in the middle of class.

For this Markhyuck and Renle book, I'm attempting a story less light-hearted and a bit angsty. This book will have less inside jokes and will be aimed at action and drama. This will be my first try at that type of story.

I've been wondering if I should continue writing it or not, because I'm not that sure about how the tone of the story is translating across.

That's where you all come in!

I've decided to put a small section of the current draft here, and I want you all to tell me your opinions!

Without further ado, please let me know what you think and if you would like me to write the story or not! 

Thank you my lovelies! ❤❤❤
------------------------------------------------------

? ? ? ? ?

Markhyuck X Renle

( Draft: Markhyuck Cut )

------------------------------------------------------

[Donghyuck POV]

"H-hyung.... Where are we going?..." Jisung clung onto Mark like a child, eyes half way open.

Mark shushed the boy with burning eyes, his bandaged hands pulling Jisung out of the cold corner he had fallen asleep in.

The cell's rough cement floor cause scratching sounds to errupt from their shoes in the dead silence of the basement.  Mark didn't say a word as he helped Jisung into an oversized black jacket, pulling the large hood to hide the youngest's golden blonde hair. Jisung was too tired to question what they were doing, how Mark escaped his chamber, and where they were going in the middle of the night.

Leaning on the rusted iron bars of the cell, Donghyuck watched the two with protective eyes.
Donghyuck took a second to asses the young one's resemblance to a baby chick before a faint shuffle in the distant hallway sent him on high alert. He scanned his eyes in the pitch dark, looking at the graffiti, faded blood stains, random objects, and wood chips littering the place like an abandoned asylum. There was no telling where they could come from or when they would catch up to them.

Slipping to tap Mark on the shoulder, Donghyuck alerted the older quickly.

"They're coming," Donghyuck whispered at his lowest decibel. "If they catch you, you'll be killed and skinned..."

Mark looked at him with a serious glance, urging him to start walking while he talked.

Donghyuck got the memo and handed Mark the hand gun. Mark didn't question it as he checked the clip and then motioned with his head for Donghyuck to lead them out, gun pointed at the ground.