Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)

[Jaemin POV]

"Yah, Jaemin, let's write our names on the board?" Renjun tugged Jaemin away from Jeno,  clasping their hands together.

Jaemin simply followed along, thankful to be saved from embarassment. When he was around Jeno his face just... Turns red.

"Here," Renjun smiled gently as he pointed to a blank space on the board.

Jaemin grabbed a red dry erase marker, "I don't trust my writing. Wanna do it?"

"Well why?" Renjun asked, confused.

"Did you see his clay star?" Chenle laughed. "I thought it was a real starfish!"

"Your star was very cute though..." Jaemin grinned cutely at the memory.

Renjun blushed.

"T-thanks..." Renjun took the marker from Jaemin.

The gentle boy then wrote their names on the board under the 'Pair Names'.

' JAEREN <3 '

"Jae....ren....?" Jaemin didn't recognize the name.

"The 'Jae' from 'Jaemin' combined with the 'Ren' from 'Renjun'! " Renjun adorably giggled.

Jaemin smiled.
That was adorable!

"I love it Junnie~~" Jaemin happily jumped on Renjun with a hug. "Team Jaeren!"

Jaemin giggled. Renjun was adorable-- well, almost as adorable as Jungwoo and even himself sometimes.

"I'm glad you like it..." Renjun smiled.

Behind them, Jeno was glaring from a seat while Jisung was fuming.

Renjun eyed them and smiled victoriously, hugging Jaemin.

Jisung didn't want to fall behind.

"Jaemin-hyung!" Jisung cheerfully walked up to the pair at the board. "Can you help me put on this necklace?"

"Oh?" Jaemin let go of Renjun, taking Jisung's necklace into his hands. "Sure, no problem."

Jaemin walked up to the younger, who was just a bit taller than him.

He tip-toed. Adorably puffing his cheeks as he carefully put the chord around Jisung's neck. He made eyecontact with the younger and his puffed cheeks transformed into a beautiful smile, giggling at the awkwardness.

Jisung burned bright red, trying to breathe as Jaemin's beautiful aura sank into his lungs and almost stopped his heart.

The necklace clasp was too small.

Jaemin leaned forwards a bit, trying his best to see the clasp. His arms were now wrapped loosely around Jisung's neck, his chin almost resting on the younger's shoulder.

Renjun sat down in a seat, arms crossed with a straight face. Jeno watched them with eagle eyes, shining sharply like diamonds.

"And... ...got it!" Jaemin happily smiled as he finally got Jisung's tricky clasp to work. No wonder the younger asked out of the blue. Maybe the clasp was too hard for him to figure out.

Still tip-toeing, Jaemin was cutely grinning with pride. The caramel-haired boy cheered in joy.

Jisung couldn't help himself.

The younger gently pecked Jaemin's nose, blushing madly.

Renjun gasped.

Jeno almost fell out of his chair.