Ch. 22: Precious

[Jaemin POV]

"Wake up, cutie~"

"Ngghhhhhhhh...no.....NoNo likes his blankie~~"

"NoNo, you're gonna starve~ lets eat~"

The boy shook his head in disagreement, his lips pouted cutely.

"It's too early Jaeminnie..."

"Jeno, for goodness sake, it's three in the afternoon! You've been sleeping for twelve hours!" Jaemin shook his head.

"Fine," Jeno sat up, hair adorably disheveled and cheeks still glowing pink, like peaches.

The blonde pouted, his berry lips plump, and hands making grabby motions at Jaemin, asking to be lifted.

"Dude, you're like seventeen," Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"NoNo want Nana lifty-uppie~" Jeno grinned, blinding Jaemin.

Jaemin sighed and sat on the bed.

"Get on."

"Yayyyy~~~~!" Jeno squealed and excitedly wrapped his arms around Jaemin.

Jaemin kept in a laugh as he grabbed Jeno's thighs.

Hmmm.... Smooth.

"Nana~ I wanna eat~~~" Jeno rocked his body, whiny.

Jaemin blushed.
If Jeno was to his sense right now, Jaemin would've slapped him in the face for grinding on his back.

"Arrasseo, arrasseo," Jaemin tried to stand up. "Hold on tight!"

Jaemin's soles flatened on the carpet of the floor as he almost crumpled to the ground, the slightly older male weighing him down.

"Uggghhh...." Jaemin could practically couldn't scream out loud as his muscles were in pain.

"Wahhh~~ Nana, you're weak!" Jeno giggled, the grabby hands letting go of Jaemin's neck and laying on his back.

Jaemin struggled as Jeno leaned closer to his neck.

"....would you feel better if I carried you like a princess...?" Jeno's normal, maturely low voice suddenly echoed in Jaemin's ears.

The blonde's breath tickled his earlobe as Jaemin felt his lips brush his neck.

The caramel-haired boy's strength faltered, falling backwards onto the bed. Jaemin could feel his body temperature rise as the blonde shifted so that he was on top of him, his smooth thighs straddling him innocently.

"Je....no...?"

Jaemin could barely speak as Jeno leaned in, his nose touching his. The blonde looked him in the eyes, beautiful coffee-colored orbs staring right at him.

Jeno interlocked his hands with Jaemin's, softly pinning him to the matress and messily jumbled blankets. Jaemin could only softly breath as the beautiful boy took his breath away. Jeno's smiled radiated sunshine.

Jeno gently chuckled, the sweet sounds feeling like a sin to Jaemin. The brown-haired boy felt like he was almost listening to something erotic.

"Jeno... Are um... Could you..get off me...?" Jaemin turned his head away from Jeno, his face as hot as those annoyingly heated phones that could burn you while charging.

Jaemin felt odd...
This was off...
Shouldn't Jeno be 'Nono' right about now..?

The berry lips Jaemin knew well by now curved into a beautiful smile. Jeno's eyes curved, full of pure joy and innocence.