Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)

[No One's POV]

"...and so now we're here!" Jungwoo explained the whole hospital ordeal.

"That guy was really handsome," Jaehyun said to Jeno.

"I don't approve of him," Taeyong's motherly vibes came out.

"Guys, they're not even dating--" Yuta rolled his eyes.

"Oh?" Moonbin raised a brow. "Wait, I think he's Hendery---"

"WE MUST SAVE THE SHIP!" Lucas loudly interrupted.

"You can't even build one, Xuxi," Kun rolled his eyes, referring to his zero braincells.

"Anyways, let's try to help Jeno instead," Doyoung said. "Do you guys honestly think Jaemin has a thing for someone else?"

"I actually highly doubt that," Jaehyun brushed his bangs out of his face. "Before we moved here, Jaemin barely knew what it was like to have feelings for someone. He was very dedicated though. I'm pretty sure he's the type to stick around."

"Then we have nothing to fear," Taeyong concluded. "Let's think of ways to ask him out."

"Did you have anything in mind?" Jungwoo softly asked Jeno.

Jeno was rather flustered by the question.

"U-uh... n-not really, actually."

"How did you guys get together..?" Doyoung pointed at Mark and Haechan with a questioning stare.

Haechan burned red, "u-uh... t-t-that's...."

"The hyungs went out to a hotel!" Chenle innocently chirped.

"They didn't come back until morning!" Jisung added.

"They left us in the middle of the night," Renjun aided in exposing the couple.

"...oh?" Doyoung raised a suspicious brow.

"N-no! It's n-not l-like that!" Mark lit up pink. "W-we just went to the park."

"Well you know what they say," Ten grinned. "Walks in park can lead to--"

"Dumbass cumass higgily giggly hoe, no one says that," Renjun gave his hyung a 'really?', face.

Doyoung sighed, "Child, if you don't stop--"

"So you every tried laying him?" Ten casually asked.

"Ten!! No!!" Doyoung facepalmed.

"Why don't you just tell him?" Chenle piped. "Its not that hard---"

"He wants it to be special, silly!" Junguwu explained. "We gotta make it like nothing before!"

"You're right..." Jaehyun nodded. "But how do we even..."

President Chenle grinned.

"I've got an idea."

---

"You're my everything, and I love your smile," Jeno smiled. "I want to be with you."

"But... why all of a sudden..." Renjun widened his eyes in surprise. "...why me..?"

"Because I love you."

Renjun tried to process the information. The Chinese boy was rather uncomfortable and nervous all at once. Jeno shifted closer to him, brushing their bodies close.

"...would you... be my boyfriend..?" Jeno asked softly, a red tint on his cheeks.

"I---"

"OKAY, CUT!!!" Chenle screeched into a megaphone.