Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)

[Jaemin POV]

"Jaeminnie, I think LeLe has feelings for Jisung..."

"...HE WHAT?!"

The RenLeSung ship was sinking... IN FRONT OF HIS PASTRIES?!!

I REFUSE.
I REFUSE!
I WILL PERSONALLY GET IN THE SEA AND PUSH THIS SHIP IF I HAVE TO!
...unless I'm hungry.
In that case... I'll continue eating pastries.
The NCTzens would probably help push the ship tho, I may need help because of my back.
CTzennies mahni saranghe~

"...well, I don't blame him. Jisung is adorable and caring and kind and a great dancer and--"

"Whoa whoa whoa! You sound like you're fanboying over Jisung instead of sulking. Are you sure you're sad about Chennie...?" Jaemin raised a brow.

"Wha-- am I?!"

"Dude, 'I love Jisung Park' is written in cringey-ass permanent marker all over your face. And then, there's a flippin' large post-it note on it that says, 'DOLPHIN X ME 4Ever'," Jaemin rolled his eyes.

If he had to single-handedly save this ship, he would.

Renjun stayed slient for a while, staring at the untouched pastry on his plate. The gentle boy seemed to be thinking about something.

Finally, he broke the silence.

"I need your help Jaemin..." Renjun mumbled.

"Yes?" Jaemin all of a sudden felt uncomfortable.

"...I need you to help me make LeLe jealous..."

"How is that going to solve---"

"I just want LeLe, Jaeminnie."

"That's a flat out lie. I know how you look at Jisung."

"But he doesn't feel the same..."

"He does!" Jaemin bursted. "His eyes sparkle and he melts like a child around you two!"

"Good," Renjun grinned, as if that was his goal. "Then, it should be normal for those two to get jealous of us... ...Right?"

Jaemin shivered.

"...I forgot you were an intellectual...."

"It's my pride," Renjun smiled. "Now, remember it well. As Haechan says, 'DoN't FoRgOt OkAy?' "

"Arrasseo, arrasseo," Jaemin sighed. "Is this why you're my partner in the fight night event now?"

"Maybe..." Renjun smirked.

Jaemin needed a blanket. The amount of chills he was getting felt like he was in weather 20 degrees under.

"So... The whole time, you knew about Jisung..?"

"Well, an intellectual just knows."

"But why did he kiss me--"

"PWARK JISUNG KISSED YOU?!"

All of the heads in the cafe turned to Renjun. Jaemin felt a bit sick of the embarassingly deathly silence.

"Er... Sorry..." Renjun piped down. "Anyways, when was this?!"

"Well that one day when he asked everyone to go to the arcade with him. I was free."

"Jaeminnie," Renjun sighed. "I think I know exactly why he did it."

"But he doesn't like me..."

"Exactly," Renjun stated. "That's why you'll have to ask Eunwoo and Binnie-hyung for the whole story."