10K Special Pt. 1

[Markhyuk Edition]

(a/n: Here is the side story for all you Markhyuk lovers! A lot of you guys really love Markhyuk, so keep your eyes out for a Markhyuk book in the future. 😉

Side stories go along with the main story, just for all of you who may get confused! It's the same universe and time as the Nomin events!)

------------------------------------------------------

🌌 Words We Never Said 🌌

( Side Story No. 1)

------------------------------------------------------

(Listen to the video for the feels of this chapter)

[Haechan POV]

"You actually hate Mark, don't you?"

"Yeonju, we're done already. Just leave me alone," Haechan groaned.

If Haechan had a gun at this moment, he would shoot his phone because it was bringing him misery at three in the morning. And NO ONE disturbs the sleep of Queen Donghyuk.

"You hate Mark. Didn't he turn you down? Didn't you hate him? Didn't he date Chani behind your back? Wake up, dumbass. Stop chasing him."

"Listen, bitch.
You have no right to tell me how to get my life in order when you call me at FUCKING three in the morning.
Also, stop talking shit because your shit smells nasty.
Oh, and I know you still want to get into his pants.
Stop trying hoe, he's already in mine."

And with that, Haechan hit the hang up button and tossed his phone against the wall. Only to scrambled out of bed crying and apologizing to his baby when he realized he was a dumb ass 'cause there was no case on it.

"Ugh... Shit!" Haechan groaned as he saw the cracks spread across the screen.

Haechan looked around.

He wasn't at the dorm, because he remembered leaving in the care of Renjun and Chenle. Haechan then remembered that he booked a hotel for himself so he could get away from Mark for a while.

° ° °
(flashback)

"Yah! What the hell Haechan?!" Mark yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Haechan scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you seriously tell Chaeyoung that I'm dating Eunha?!" Mark glared at him.

If he wasn't getting on Haechan's nerves, he would've looked hot. Sadly, no one, not even Mark, can throw shit at Queen Donghyuk with no concrete reason.

Mark is his best friend though, and the younger boys were still peacefully eating downstairs. If he made a scene with Mark right now, it'd be totally annoying and stupid for them to put up with it.

"Look, I don't know who told you what, but I didn't talk to Chaeyoung or this Eunha-girl. I don't even know who she is," Haechan calmly shrugged, coolly reverting his attention back to looking up TaeMinKook books on Wattpad. Haechan was sitting on his bed, leisurely reading book descriptions on his tablet.