Ch. 21: Wait, What..?

[Jaemin POV]

Jaemin groaned as Jeno whinned below him.

"Common Jeno... ...take it."

"But it tastes weird! It's salty and its sticky..."

Jaemin pinned the boy harder to the bed.  The blonde cutie squeaked as the boy above him huffed agressively. Jaemin was topless and sweating the Pacific ocean. The brown-haired boy had a beautiful collarbone, and his toned body was tempting.

"Do it."

"I don't wanna..." Jeno held back innocent tears, cheeks puffy and bloated from just waking up.

Jaemin was getting impatient. He looked in Jeno's eyes, not accepting his rejections. The cutie's cheeks flushed light red, and his half-way opened eyes made him look like a sleepy toddler.

"Do it or I'll punish you!"

Jeno flinched and shifted around where he was laying uncomfortably. Jaemin put a hand on his chin, turning him back to face him.

"I won't be gentle if you don't," Jaemin smirked.

Jeno whinned at Jaemin's clutches and eventually gave in, bracing himself to take in the scary white liquid.

"I hate medicine, bleahkkkk!!" Jeno cutely pouted.

Jaemin let out a sigh of relief as he let Jeno go and made sure the cute boy drank all the medicine in the tiny cup.

Jeno scowled at the horrible taste, only to get a Jaemin that was endlessly rolling on the floor,   laughing like a madman.

"Jaeminnie, why are you so mean to me~?" Jeno cutely blinked away tears after the aftertaste of the medicine subsided.

"It's not my fault Eunwoo-hyung turned the heater up for Binnie-hyung and then you got congested from sleeping with a blanket over your face!" Jaemin was wheezing at how insanely cute his neighbor boy was.

Jaemin woke up to large sniffles a few hours ago and sat up to find that he was really hot and Jeno was nowhere to be found. Lazily, Jaemin took off his shirt and tossed it randomly on the floor somewhere.

Following the sniffles, he found Jeno, rolled up like an infant with the blanket covering his face. At first, Jaemin freaked out at the thought of Jeno suffocating and removed the blanket immediately. Afterwards, his next worry was the abnormally warm boy, who was muttering in discomfort in his sleep.

Concerned, Jaemin ran out of the room to find Eunwoo in the kitchen, not even batting an eye at how Jaemin was topless.

"Good morning Jaemin-ah," Eunwoo graced the younger with his angelic smile.

"Eunwoo-hyung, I think Jeno is sick!"

"Oh?" Eunwoo stopped what he was doing and dug through the cabinets. "Here, make him take this. You may have to wrestle him into it. He's such a kid when he's like this. I'll explain later."

Jaemin rushed back into the room to find Jeno half-awake, luscious cheeks flushed pink.

And that was how Jaemin now had an adorable boy curled up in his arms, sleepy from the effects of the medicine.

Jeno was so cute, but Jaemin wondered what in the world happened to him. Where was the cheeky, bold, prince-charming guy he ran into on his first day at the academy?