Ch. 28: A Day With You

[Jeno POV]

"You're not going to school today!" Moonbin felt Jaemin's forehead carefully.

"I agree with Binnie, Jaeminnie, you need a day to recover," Eunwoo took a bite of breakfast.

Jeno felt like he wasn't Moonbin's baby brother at the moment.

Jaemin was sitting across from Jeno, hair nearly combed. The caramel-haired boy was now in a white dress shirt and black ripped jeans. He looked goregeous and his skin was glowing with health.

"U-um... I think I'm okay, hyung," Jaemin poked his breakfast.

"Are you sure? Aren't you sore from last night?" Eunwoo asked.

Jeno's brain went on red alert.

"Ugh... He really didn't to easy on me last night..." Jaemin sighed.

"I can imagine. It was your first time, wasn't it?" Eunwoo said like it was nothing.

"Yeah, it took some getting used to, but it felt really good afterwards," Jaemin smiled.

"So you guys had se--"

"EUNWOO AND BINNIE-HYUNG, JAEMIN AND I DIDN'T HAVE SEX!!!" Jeno shouted, face red.

"Omo..." Jaemin put a hand over his mouth.

"...wha...?" Eunwoo was rather startled to hear Jeno shout.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH JISOOS LORD, SAVE ME!" Moonbin snorted endlessly while laughing.

"W-what!? It's true! I didn't touch Jaeminnie! He came home sick last night and I was just taking care of him!" Jeno felt attacked.

"That's not it, silly," Eunwoo laughed.

"I'm sore because I was kneading dough in the shop yesterday," Jaemin laughed. "My arms are in pain."

"It was his first time, and he did great!" Eunwoo laughed. "I was going to ask if they had seven more batches to go, because I saw some stored yesterday."

"We have seven left but they should be done in no time!" Moonbin smiled. "You and I can work on it after school."

Eunwoo nodded in agreement, "I'll finish it with him. Jeno, Jaeminnie, you two stay home. Recover a bit, and then I expect you two at school tomorrow."

Jaemin smiled at them while Jeno stared at the wall blankly.

I get Jaeminnie... For the whole day?!

"Well then, bye you two!" Eunwoo arranged their plates in the dishwasher and headed out.

Jeno walked them to the door, while Jaemin waved goodbye from the table, still finishing his breakfast.

"Bye hyung!" Jeno gave Moonbin his signature smile.

"Bye Bye, Nono," Moonbin ruffled Jeno's hair.

"By the way..." Jeno's older brother pulled him close into a whisper. 

"Hmm?"

"Remember to use protection," Moonbin winked.

"YAH! It's not like that!!" Jeno flushed red as Moonbin laughed in his beautiful voice.

Jeno watched them go as he heated up.

"Jeno, are you okay?" Jeno turned to his crush, sitting at the table still.

Jaemin was looking at him questioningly, lips perfectly positioned and cute eyes fluttering.