1K Special Pt. 3

[Chensung Edition]

(a/n: Finally!!!
I'm sorry for delaying this so long. I had a load of homework this week, but I ended up falling asleep and procrastinated....
But here is the chapter!!
I can finally get back to the main story now. T.T

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS !! ❤❤❤❤❤❤)
------------------------------------------------------

💐🌸 Petal By Petal 🌸💐

(Renjun's Extraness Ep. 2)

_________________________

(Before you read: Everything in italics is a flashback. )

Chenle sat alone in the park.
He scratched his head, unsure.

The sun was setting, and the sky looked like a watercolored wonderland. Orange and pink gradients blended into purple hues. Those purple hues gradually faded into a sky blue and darkened to a deeper color.

It was beautiful.

"The sky is still the same as ever," Chenle spoke to himself. "Just like when we first met. The thing is... We have changed but the world hasn't."

Chenle sighed. The swing he sat on creaked with rusting age. He could feel the temperature of the place rise. Another hot summer night.

Chenle stood up and walked around. The quiet town had a light buzz in the background and the cool breezes calmed him down.

Bored waiting for his friends to show up for fireworks, Chenle's eyes wandered until he saw a random lily laying on the ground.

He picked it up and smiled.

He ran back to his seat on the swing and his mind wandered to the person he wanted to see the most.

Park Jisung.

"He loves me," Chenle plucked the first petal from the flower.

° ° °

"Wait! Jaemin!" Chenle tugged on the sweatshirt of the person in front of him.

He had been running around the street looking for the guy as he forgot his phone on his way out.

"Umm... Sorry I think you have the wrong person," the person suddenly turned around and Chenle was stunned.

This wasn't Jaemin.

The boy in front of him was very thin and taller. He had nicely shaped almond eyes and smiled innocently.

The sweatshirt was the same as Jaemin's.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry... I'm looking for my friend and you both are wearing the same thing!" Chenle quickly bowed, hoping he could hide his flushed cheeks.

Whether it was from the awkward situation or the goregeous boy in front of him, he slapped himself for turning into a cherry. (bomb)

"Why don't you just call him?" The taller boy asked.

"-- er you see..." Chenle dug awkwardly into his pockets. "He left his phone with me and that's why I'm chasing him."

"Oh... Then why don't I help you? I did see someone with the same sweatshirt as me," the boy offered.