Ch. 24: School Snacks

[Jaemin POV]

"Jaemin."

"JaEmIn."

"JAEMIN."

"JAEMIN WE'RE GONNA BE LATE, YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!!"

"Uggggggghhhhhnnn....." Jaemin groaned.

Why was getting up painful?

Jaemin tossed and turned in his blankets, annoyed at Jaehyun's yelling first thing in the morning.  It was still Sunday afterall---

"SHIT."

Jaemin shot out of bed and unlocked his phone.

Monday, 7:20 AM.

It takes ten minutes to school.
They wouldn't make it.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER, HYUNG YOU PABO!!" Jaemin screeched while running in random directions.

He wasn't even technically getting ready. He was using a common skill.

A skill called, 'Holy shit I'm late so I'll grab random stuff and hope that I survive', and 'if you judge me, fight me bitch'.

Jaemin threw on a beanie, hiding all of his brown hair. He didn't mind. It's not like he dyed his hair to show it to the other students. Or that was a bad excuse for not being able to shower.

He had no time to arrange an outfit from the clothes Ten and Chenle bought him, so he resorted to his old, baggy clothes. Jaemin tossed on a generic white long-sleeved shirt and sweatpants. He grabbed a large cardigan that was probably going to look like it was devouring him.

Finally, Jaemin was too concerned about getting to school to put on his contacts. Instead, he grabbed his old spare glasses and thus realized that he looked exactly the same as he did when he first came to the academy.

Jaemin shrugged.

He needed to get to school or else there would be a horrible problem...

No more parfaits out for breakfast.

"HYUNG, HURRY! WHY AREN'T YOU FASTER THAN I AM?!" Jaemin whinned as he slipped on his old shoes that were easy to wear quickly.

"Okay okay," Jaehyun walked to the door, Taeyong holding hands with him.

"Oh my gosh. You're telling me that you cuddled with him the whole morning and forgot about me?!" Jaemin threw a glare as he opened the front door. "Oh please!"

"Well technically I haven't told you anything yet," Jaehyun shrugged.

"It doesn't change the fact that what I said was true! Now lets go or else there'll be no parfaits left!!" Jaemin practially shoved his hyungs into the car with their shoes half-on, all the way down the apartment building.

The two older guys just chuckled at Jaemin's cuteness as they drove to school.
---

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Jaemin fell to his knees.

"What?" Haechan wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion.

"Apparently there's no more parfaits left," Mark explained.

"The parfaits... Nooooo!" Jaemin sobbed dramatically at the empty counter that had once been filled with parfaits of all flavors.

"Huh? Why doesn't he just eat something else?" Haechan stared at the remorseful boy.

"It's not the same, Hyukkie. It's like someone telling you to suck some random guy, when the only guy you would suck is me," Mark smirked.

*SMACK*