🎊🎉 100K SPECIAL! 🎉🎊

I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY ABYSS OF ENRICHED AND ADVANCED PLACEMENT CLASS WORK.

YES, I HATE IT AND I'M DYING.
I WANT TO BURN MY TEXT BOOKS BUT IT WOULDN'T HELP CAUSE THEY'RE FROM HELL.

Children, don't try too hard to be smart. Lazy people are geniuses.

Don't be like me.

Don't stay up until 2 AM doing college level work like me.
I'm in my second year of highschool and I regret my life decisions.

My therapy session:

*picks up tub of ice cream*
*blasts Drippin*

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE:

I owe you all an apology.
I know I've never set a schedule for my updates with you guys, but I try to at least give you all something whenever I can.

I feel bad.

When I first started this book, I was still finding my way in my first year of highschool and was pretty relaxed. I updated all the time!

But I've chosen to walk a harder path this school year.

In which resulted in these almost 1 to 2.5 week updates that I always feel bad for.

To those of you who've been here since chapter 1, thank you for sticking with my madness and this mess of work!

I'll work harder in the future for better stories!
Sorry and thank you!
❤❤❤❤❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

RESULTS:

<1> SMUT
<2> Jealousy
<3> Fluff
<4> Good Ending
<5> Slight angst

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay first off....
YO GIRL CAN'T WRITE SMUT!
😭😭😭😭

Not that I'm against it, cause trust me, I read a lot of it. It's just that I'm bad at writting it. 😢

I'm not someone who's always looking for a relationship and I don't tend to care about intimate things. (^ I cringe at PDA and etc. Though Kpop is an exeption.)