Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams

[Jaemin POV]

"What. The. Actual. Fuck."

Jaehyun tripped over air, "Oh my gosh?! My dear NaNa... Is that you?!"

"Guys, does NO ONE understand that I'm still HALFWAY BLIND without glasses?" Jaemin groaned in annoyance.

His friends wouldn't let him look in the mirror, and he couldn't see things more than five feet away. It was kind of disorenting.

Well, that didn't matter much, as friends dragging you through a mall, making bad jokes and dolphin noises was disorenting whether he could see or not.

"Stop whinning," Ten snickered. "Just hold on. Literally, people are staring at you left and right Jaemin. Trust me, you'll feel different once I'm done with you."

"But--"

"We're finally here!" Chenle cheered.

"Where are we...?" Jaemin couldn't differentiate a lot but he could tell that the store was white and had racks of something.

"A lens store," Taeil picked up some glasses.

"Really?! Finally! My suffering is over!" Jaemin cheered.

"Come here," Ten dragged Jaemin to the boy's bathroom after paying for something. "Let's go."

Ten refused to let Jaemin put his own contacts in, and much less see the mirrors in the bathroom. Jaemin whinned, but Ten glared and did what he wanted.

After a bit of a struggle, the contacts were in.

"OUUUUU YASS BITCH. I DID IT." Ten yelled in joy as Jaemin's blurry sight cleared to reveal a hyper hyung.

Ten squealed like a school girl as he didn't even let Jaemin look in the mirror and pulled him out into the mall, strutting proudly.

Jaemin was rather shocked.

Left and right, guys and girls stared at him in awe, jaws progressively getting lower and lower as he walked past.

Then, Jaemin caught sight of himself in the reflection of a boutique window.

He grinned.

Ten was the queen of makeovers.

Well, and an outright bitch too.
---

[Jeno POV]

° ° °

"NOOOOOO PLEASE SAVE HIM! SOMEONE SAVE HIM PLEASE.
DONT.. ....NO...NO..

SAVE HIM! SAVE HIM!"

Jeno could do nothing but watch as Jaemin layed there, bleeding.
Calling for help.

Jeno's feet were chained to a heavy iron ball. He could go no where. He screamed and cried for someone to help the other boy.

Jeno was scared.

Jeno once never cared.

Now that he did, it hurt.

Jaemin coughed more blood.

Jeno screamed in desperation as he yanked his feet. He needed to help.

But... He was afraid.

Of what...?

The iron cuffs around his ankles sunk into his skin, cutting red lines into his legs as he struggled to get free.

Suddenly, a light sound caused Jeno to revert his attention back to Jaemin.