Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found

//WARNING: YOU MAY NEED HOLY WATER.//

[Jaemin POV]

*RINNNGGGGG*

Jaemin thanked Jisoos christ that school had finally ended.

The baggy-clothed boy decided that he should head home to play with Jeno. He did promise Eunwoo to be Jeno's best friend because Jeno needed someone.

"He doesn't have anyone to confide into yet," Eunwoo had said. "Binnie and I may listen to Jeno, but Jeno needs someone who will grow with him and learn with him. Binnie and I are too busy these days with the shop to stick with him."

"Why me..?" Jaemin had asked.

"Because I'm convinced that the moment Jeno asked you to stay away from him was actually his 'I like you' ", Eunwoo smiled.

And thus, because Jaemin was actually curious about if Jeno even liked him and also wanted to know more about his neighbor boy. Jaemin skipped to the school gates to search for Jaehyun's car.

"Hyung!"

Jaemin turned around, startled.

"Yes Jisung....?"

"Wanna go out with me..?

...to the bakery?
Eunwoo and Moonbin could use a visit," Jisung smiled.

"Oh really?" Jaemin thought for a while. "Yeah, I'll come."

"Really?!" Jisung squealed.

"I am a simple human being:

I see food.
I eat food.
I love food.

Perfection."

Jaemin smiled at how cutely Jisung was laughing at his statement as he made a mental note to go home with Eunwoo and Moonbin.

"I'll call my hyung to let him know I'm with you," Jaemin dialed Jaehyun's number.

"Jaehyun-hyung?" Jaemin asked as soon as his brother picked up.

"Y-yes J-Jaemin...?"

"I'm gonna go to Eunwoo-hyung and Moonbin-hyung's bakery with Jisung. I'll be back later."

"A-ah.... Sure. You can go-- AHHH!"

"Yeobuseyo? Hyung? Are you okay?"

"...y-yeah.. I'm good..."

"Wait don't tell me..."

Jaemin pulled the phone away from his ear as he immediately looked up at the school building. His eyes scanned the windows of every floor until he spotted a familiar person pinned up against the third floor window, body slammed into the glass.

Jaemin's face wrinkled in disgust as he could tell his brother was moaning at the hands around his waist and the person behind him, who had familiar pink hair.

Lee Taeyong.

"Hyung, please, please don't tell me you're the guy shoved into the third floor window," Jaemin put the phone back to his ear, loosing his grip on humanity.

"....a- ah... What are you t-talk--ahh~! What are you talking about?"

"Look down, smartass."

Jaemin watched as Jaehyun stopped Taeyong and looked down at the ground. Jaehyun's eyes wandered over to the school gate.

Jaemin sighed. He was going to loose it one day with those two.