10K Special Pt. 2

[Jaeno/Nomin Edition]

<Read Below First>

Gender Bender!

If you don't know what 'gender bender' is, it's basically switching characters to the opposite gender.

In this case, (since most of you asked for it) Jaemin is female in this story~

Enjoy my lovelies!

(By the way, this is not connected to the main story)

------------------------------------------------------

The Mirror

(GenderSwap Short Story No. 1)

------------------------------------------------------

[Jaemin POV]

"I'm so sick of this FAKEU LOVE, FAKEU LOVE, FAKEU LO--"

"Jisoos Christ! Stop trying to hit Jimin's voice without helium!"

Jaemin froze.

Okay, this is a red alert.

One, there's no one else in her room right now.
Two, she's actually home alone right now.
Three, Park Jimin's voice doesn't sound like he inhaled helium!

"Da faque, who's in the house with me?!" Jaemin silently screamed to herself.

"Uh, is there something wrong? You look pretty dumb standing there like that."

"BISH OUTTA THIS HOUSE!" Jaemin grabbed a sledge hammer out from who knows where; her dainty fingers wrapped aggressively around the handle.

Jaemin's blood pumped at full pressure as she span around, the sledge hammer ready to beat the hell out of whoever was in her room.

"What the hell are you doing, idiot?" The voice sounded like it was holding in a laugh.

The voice sounded young. A boy's voice. What the hell? Why was there a perverted boy in her house? IS HE AFTER HER BTS AND EXO PHOTOCARDS!?!

"Who the hell are you?! I'll give you ten seconds before I come beat your ass!" Jaemin swung the hammer around.

"You know you look stupid right now, right?"

"Shut up! You should see your face after I'm done with you-- whoever you are!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Put the hammer down, lady!"

Jaemin scoffed at the voice, trying to trace it to a location, "Calm down?! You should calm down, you hormonal perverted ass! Who the heck is calm when they break into a random girl's room?!"

"Now you're just making yourself look dumber," the voice sighed. "Fine, turn around, dummy!"

Jaemin felt an uncomfortable shiver run up her spine as she turned around nervously, sledge hammer at the ready. Her eyes wandered the room, scavenging for the owner of the voice.