Chapter 3 Lex Luthor in marvel

In the Marvel Universe Lex Luthor had just arrived at place where Baron Zemo made his machine. Lex Luthor then stumble a dead body of Barron Zemo scientist.

Lex Luthor: I guess his not so smart when it's come to science.

Then Iron man and Thor started show up and Lex Luthor started to hide.

Thor: where is that Zemo. I wish to let him see the might of Mjolnir.

Iron Man: don't worry big guy we'll get him.

Thor: what is this strange thing?

Iron Man: I'm not sure yet. But if I guess nothing good. Jarvis scan the machine.

Jarvis: Scanning now sir. It will take some time before finishing scanning sir.

Thor: Could this be the key to Zemo plan.

Iron Man: possibly.

Then Lex Luthor sneak out. When he got out he found out that he was in New York. He then went to an internet café and to learn what world is he in.

Lex Luthor: hum this world is also the same as mine. Their no Gotham, Metropolis and Central city. Ahh Barron Zemo lets take look on you.

Lex Luthor then study on Barron Zemo to know what kind of person he is.

Lex Luthor: hum quite the villain. Now where your comrades?

On the computer screen it showed three pictures of the worst prisons on earth. The Vault, the Cube and prison 42. Lex Luthor then turn the computer off and went to work on his plan.