Chapter 9 found him

Meanwhile in the DC universe. The Justice League were in the mist of break through on how to get Lex Luthor back.

Cyborg: I mange to figure out what Lex Luthor machine does.

Wonder Woman: so, what does it do?

Cyborg: the machine transports Luthor to another reality, where we can't get him.

Superman: I don't believe?

Flash: you ok man?

Superman: never mind me. I'm sorry please continue.

Cyborg: anyway, Luthor escaped our reality, and put himself in a different reality where we can't get him.

John Stewart: so, how do we get him back?

Cyborg: I mange to got the computer database and main hard drive with Luthor. With help from the cosmic treadmill, we should be able to get Luthor back in is little cell where he belongs.

Flash: sweet, I haven't workout on it for while now.

Black Lighting: ok but I think we are going to need a team to get Luthor back.

Superman: agree, anyone willing to come with me.

Batman: I'll go. But it would be better if you stay here.

Wonder Woman: Batman when did-

Batman: I just got here.

Superman: glad you're here but what do you mean I can't go?

Batman: there no way of telling what reality that Luthor is in. he could be in world where that their a red sun or Kryptonite may be all over where Luthor is.

Superman: maybe but-

Cyborg: there is no way of telling what is in there.

Superman: ok fine. But I don't want you going in there by yourself.

Hawkgirl: don't worry boss. We'll keep an eye on him.

Batman: fine.

And so Batman, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl begin preparing their trip to get Lex Luthor back in their reality. While the Flash and Cyborg get the cosmic treadmill ready.

Cyborg: ok listen up. We have a way to get you in but we don't have a way to get you home.

Hawkgirl: so, we will be stuck there forever is what you saying.

Cyborg: not really. Here take this.

Wonder Woman: what is it?

Cyborg: it a tracker, we can't locate where you are in whatever reality Luthor is in. however that device has a strong frequency that pull speed force energy.

Batman: so, in other words don't lose it.

Cyborg: yeah pretty much.

Black Lighting: hey the machine ready.

ThenBatman, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl prepare to get ready to jump into a brand-newworld. The Flash starting running at speed very fast. Then the machine startedpowering up. Then a portal started to open. Batman quickly jump into it, thenWonder Woman and Hawkgirl jumped into it as well. Thus, the mission to get LexLuthor back was about to begin.