Chapter 11 the new leader has rise

Meanwhile at the DC universe, Baron Zemo was going to put his plan to action. He arrives at the swamp at Louisiana. He walked through the swamp and later found the Legion of doom headquarters. Then door open and Killer Frost walked out of it and said.

Killer Frost: are you the new guy or what?

Baron Zemo: Indeed I am.

Killer Frost: right this way.

Then the two walked through the door and then the door shut itself. Baron Zemo looked around inside the Legion of Doom headquarters. Then pass through the glowing light was the Legion of Doom main room. In it contained all the members of Legion of Doom and Gorilla Grodd went to welcome him.

Gorilla Grodd: ah, you must be Zemo, yes.

Barron Zemo: indeed I am.

As the two were about to shake hands. An explosion came out of nowhere. And soldiers stormed the place and just as the Legion of Doom were counter them, Deathstroke came down from the ceiling, shooting at Clayface, Bane and Metallo with a machine gun. But they all lived, then Deathstroke said

Deathstroke: no body move or I shoot a rocket at us!

Killer Frost: he bluffing.

Zhong: that's a TA-630, his not bluffing! If he touches that button we will be dead in 30 seconds!

Grodd then grabbed Zemo and said.

Gorilla Grodd: what are you hiding you little sag of human.

Then Grodd try to read Zemo mind. Only to show to chaotic part of Zemo mind. Grodd then let go of Zemo and freak out.

Barron Zemo: so, this device does work. Showing the worse part of my mind is a great way to weaken you, so finishing you off makes it so easier!

Then Barron Zemo stab Grodd killing him with his sword. Then Barron Zemo turn around and started speaking.

Barron Zemo: now don't worry. I'm target was Grodd.

Black Manta: what are you goanna the rest of us then?

Barron Zemo: what you always wanted. I know what Grodd your so-called leader was doing. Keeping in here only doing things that he wanted.

Sinestro: Well and true, but what do you want?

Barron Zemo: for you all to rule two worlds with me.

Sinestro: so, you're an alien?

Barron Zemo: I'm far from alien. But make no mistake join me. And your world and mine world will be yours.

Atomic Skull: ah hell I'm in.

Killer Frost: what the hell I'm in too.

Thenall of the legion of doom members let Barron Zemo be the new leader of theLegion of Doom. Now that Barron Zemohave assemble his evil group, Barron Zemo will put his plan to action.