Chapter 4 the missing bat link

In the DC universe the Justice League were having a meeting at the hall of justice. About Lex Luthor escape.

Superman: thank you all for coming. First thing I like to get started here is where is Lex Luthor went.

John Stewart: Cyborg, Zatanna and Hawkgirl went out where Luthor went might be. They should be back soon.

Wonder Woman: in the meantime, we should discuss what Luthor is up to and find away to put away for good this time.

Black Lighting: say um, should we wait for Batman about this?

Flash: hey I know that his a great hero and member of the team and that. But dude can be a bit of a downer.

Aquaman: while I agree his member, however his actions make him less value member of the team.

Wonder Woman: while agree he should be more involved. But I think we should give a chance to considers what he feels about the team.

Superman: I'll talk to him about it. In the meantime, we should be more focus on Luthor. So, John go to communications in case Cyborg, Zatanna and Hawkgirl come back. Everyone else be on alert.

Hawkgirl: don't bother we are already here.

Superman: what did you find?

Cyborg: Luthor was there. But he left before we got the chance. However, we got build prints on a device he was building on. I'm scanning on what it is and how to get Luthor.

Superman: good work everyone. Now be on alert I have to make a call now.

Zatanna: did we miss something?

Meanwhile in the Batcave Batman was digging through files on a murder he was working on. Then Alfred came with food and tea and want to talk to Bruce.

Alfred: your dinner master Bruce.

Batman: I'm not hungry.

Alfred: you should really eat something. and I think you should be with the Justice League more often.

Batman: there nothing big at the moment that they need me.

Alfred: that not the point. You've join the league so that you help more people. But you can't just be there when you really need their sir.

Then Batman was receiving a call from Superman.

Alfred: I believe that for you sir.

Batman: what is Clark?

Superman: listen Bruce, the team have been talking and we need you more often here.

Batman: my work is busy here. I'm not their needed all the time.

Superman: that not it. As a member of the team you must take responsibility of being here just like everyone else. If weren't for your strategy we probably lost to the man hunters.

Batman: I'll make sure I be there when I need to be.

Superman: wait before you go, I want to show you something. as you were Luthor escape prison. We've found where he last being but all we can find is a machine that Lex build. We were wondering what you-

Batman: it's a device that allows people to travel to different realities.

Superman: are you sure?

Batman: I'm sure.

Superman: ok and giving the situation that-

Batman: I'll be there soon.

Then Batman entered the batmobile and travel to the hall of Justice.