Chapter 14 the burden

Back at the Marvel universe, Iron man, Black Panther and Thor warned the Thing and the human torch about the attack that is about to happen.

Iron man: and that what going on.

The Thing: dam you guys have a hell of a week to do.

Black Panther: perhaps we should talk to Mr. fantastic about this as well.

Human Torch: can't do that, our leader plus my sister are on vacation at an island.

Iron Man: that doesn't make any sense.

Human Torch: the island also holds rare minerals.

Iron Man: ok now it makes sense.

The Thing: so, if Luthor is breaking out Zemo gang. We should their targets are.

Thor: yes, Moonstone and the Executioner. The Executioner is a formidable opponent yes. Loyal to the Enchantress.

Iron Man: yeah but didn't you took down the Enchantress?

Thor: no, when we last, battle them my father Odin, transportation both of us back to Asgard and imprison the Enchantress forever. When the Executioner found out he lost her, he the will fight.

Iron Man: that why it was so easy to put him in prison 42.

The Thing: yeah but back to the matter at hand.

Human Torch: yeah, I mean are you sure that he's going to break in here?

Then a pile of junk was hurled at Iron Man. By Abomination and Blackout then trap the rest of the heroes in his force field.

Abomination: oh, don't worry we're here all right.

Iron man then got back up and shot at Blackout but Abomination took the hit instead and did not hurt him. Thor and the Thing tried to break out of Blackout force field by using their strength but they were still trap in.

Iron man: I only see these two idiots.

The Thing: yeah, I guess your villain is at the entrance at the prison right now.

Black Panther: then we don't have much time. Cover your ears and hold on to something.

Then Black Panther touch a button on his suit and it released a loud sonic soundwave which hurts everyone's ear beside Black Panther. And Blackout was force to put down his force field around the heroes.

The Thing: it's clobbering time!

Then Abomination charge at the Thing and the crash through a window and started fall down to the ground. Iron man then shot at Blackout but Blackout dodge it.

Black Panther: I'll handle Luthor.

Iron man: ok then go! Thor go help The Thing!

Thor then charge outside to help The Thing. Blackout then created a wall so Black Panther could not escape. Then the Human Torch shoot fire at Blackout which made him to block the fire instead of focusing on the wall. Then there was a hole in the wall and the Black Panther jump through it and started running for Luthor. Then Blackout created giant shurikens by using his power and throw them at Iron man and Human Torch.

Elsewhere in the building, Lex Luthor, Taskmaster, Tigershark and the living Laser were breaking the final defense of the entrance to prison 42.

Taskmaster: I already know who we are breaking out, but if you don't hurry we are goanna be lock in with them.

Lex Luthor: relax, the last lock is almost cracked.

Then the door opened and the villains all enter in. Lex then told Tigershark and the living laser to keep an eye on the door. Lex Luthor then open the cell that holds Moonstone.