Chapter 7 Lex Luthor name rise again

In the marvel universe Lex Luthor was standing on top of a mountain, waiting. He was look up to the sky and smile again for he hatching a big plan. Then figure appeared right behind him and Lex said.

Lex Luthor: you took your time getting here. Taskmaster was it. 

Taskmaster: I don't know who you are, but you better have a good reason for having me show up in the middle of nowhere?

Lex Luthor: I have job for you. You are to help me get a few people out of their cells. Interested?

Taskmaster: what in it for me?

Lex Luthor: check your phone.

Taskmaster then realises that his bank account has triple.

Taskmaster: alright I'm in. and I guess we aren't meeting in of nowhere since we are in Rocky Mountain.

Lex Luthor: good now follow me.

Lex and Taskmaster then walked. After ten mins of walking they just arrived just near the boarder of the vault. A prison where the worst villains go.

Taskmaster: so, who are we breaking out?

Lex Luthor: The Living laser and Blackout. Stay close or you'll get fried.

Then Taskmaster got close to Luthor and Luthor push a button on his belt which created a force field covering both of them. Then both Lex Luthor and Taskmaster walked towards the prison. The guards started firing turret guns at them, but Lex Luthor and Taskmaster were both protected by the force field. Then Lex and Taskmaster reach the door and Lex Luthor started decoding the system to get inside.

Taskmaster: you know that their going to be a ton of security at front of, here right?

Lex Luthor: is that going to be a problem?

Taskmaster: not at all.

Lex Luthor: then do your thing.

And with a push of a button the door to the prison open letting the two inside.

Lex Luthor: get me to the control panel.

Then Taskmaster dash through the guards and slice through them with his sword killing nearly 13 guards in one swoop. Then Lex Luthor grab his gun and shot some guards with it. The guards try to takedown Luthor. But before they even had the chance, Taskmaster shot down three of them in their iron suits with his sniper at amazing speed.

Then Taskmaster threw some throwing knives at some guards killing them as well. Lex and Taskmaster then make their way to the control panel. As they run through the stairs. A big enforcer showed up about to stop them. But Lex Luthor there a chip on to it's suit and then start controlling the enforcer moving him to the control panel.

Then Lex made the enforcer open the door and shot all but one guard. The surviving guard was so afraid. Cowards to it back. Then Lex Luthor and Taskmaster walked past the Enforcer guard and to the cowering solider.

Lex Luthor: listen tell where the Living laser and Blackout is or.

Then Lex Luthor push a button and the Enforcer exploded. And the cowering soldier started freaking out even more.

Soldier: there in-cell block C! Cell block C!

The Soldier then pee his pants.

Taskmaster: Ahh, did you have to make him pee himself.

Lex Luthor: he's the one who did it not me.

Taskmaster then punch him and knock him out. Then the two got the security clearance and unlocked cell block C and enter the jail cell. When they reached the Living laser and Blackout cell. The Living Laser was stuck in a loop and can not get out. And Blackout was used as a generator.

The Living Laser: are you getting us out of here? Please say yes. I have this headache for 4 months straight.

Blackout: yeah and I'm nearly suck dry. Argh!

Blackout energy was sucking out of him.

Lex Luthor: I'll let you both out, only if you both serve me.

The Living Laser: ok done just get me out of here. Please!

Lex Luthor: do it.

Taskmaster then turn off the loop and the generator locks holding the two villains in. the two capture villains try to catch their breath.

Taskmaster: we better get going. Shield is coming.

Lex Luthor: who the hell is Shield!

The Living Laser: Jesus man you been living under a rock or something.

Lex Luthor: you could say that.

Blackout: I can get us out of here.

Lex Luthor: do now!

Then Blackout transport, himself, the living laser, Taskmaster and Lex Luthor in to his dark dimension. Meanwhile in the Helicarrier, Maria Hill was running head to the main bridge go to talk with Nick Fury.

Maria Hill: Nick Fury I am regret to in from that they escaped.

Nick Fury: who did they break out?

Maria Hill: The Living Laser and Blackout.

Nick Fury: and who break in?

Maria Hill: one of them was Taskmaster.

Nick Fury: and the other?

Maria Hill: that the thing we don't know who the other one is.

Nick Fury: what do we know so far?

Maria Hill: all we know is that his good with tech and not an idiot.

Nick Fury: then why do the obvious?

Maria Hill: Sir?

Nick Fury then slammed his hand to the desk and said.

Nick Furry: open a channel, and contact the Avengers!