Chapter 8 Avengers new villain

Meanwhile at Avengers mansion, most of the Avengers were watching a movie.

Flacon: oh, this my favourite part.

Hulk: shut it, Hulk like the smashing in this movie.

Black Widow: men, am I right Carol. Carol?

Captain Marvel: yes, smash that villain!

Black Widow: ah.

Then Nick Fury appear in the tv.

Nick Fury: hope I didn't caught you all in your down time.

Hawkeye: hey boss want do you need?

Nick Fury: first up, where Captain America?

Hawkeye: I'll get him.

In the training hall Captain America and Thor were practicing against each other. Captain America dodge Thor's Lighting and threw his shield, which Thor dodges. But hits the wall and heads back to Thor. Thor grabs it but Captain America punch Thor.

Captain America: looks like I win.

Thor: indeed friend. You are indeed strong. Strong enough to be an Asgard warrior.

Captain America: thanks Tho-

Thor: but not the best.

Captain America: hum.

Hawkeye: hey Cap. Nick Fury what's to see you.

Then when Captain America enters the lounge room. Nick Fury was still in the tv.

Nick Fury: glad your still on the work Cap.

Captain America: what happen?

Nick Fury: apparently Zemo gang is making a comeback.

Black Widow: how so?

Nick Fury: two villains have bussed through the Vault and broke out the Living laser and Blackout.

Captain America: who are they?

Nick Fury: the villains who broke in were Taskmaster and a villain we know nothing about.

Black Panther: how so exactly?

Nick Fury: This villain we have no record what so ever. Before he did this, we had never heard of him what so ever.

Falcon: maybe he came from another earth.

Iron Man: wow, I can't believe Falcon was right on the bat.

Falcon: wait I was joking.

Iron Man: well I just finishing scanning on what Zemo machine was.

Captain America: and what is it?

Iron Man: I'll put it simply. he travels into different reality. So, we can't get him.

Captain America: is that really possible?

Thor: indeed, it is. My father Odin talk about different realities. I did not understand it back then. But now, it makes sense now.

Hawkeye: hey I know that Zemo escape our world. But what's that got to do with the bald guy?

Iron Man: well giving the timing. I say he must have done the same thing. And he must be working with Zemo.

Falcon: is that really possible?

Captain America: possible or not. His still need to be stop. Fury, what do we know so far about him?

Nick Fury: his name is Lex Luthor, his very smart, and good with tech.

Captain America: ok, Tony, T'Challa and Thor, go to Baxter tower and tell them that an attack is imminent.

Iron Man: you got it Cap.

Captain America: Romanova, Carol and Clint, get to the cube and be ready.

Black Widow: don't worry.

Captain Marvel: We're on it.

Captain America: Hulk I need you and the Vison to stay here in case something happens.

Vision: understood.

Hulk: kill joy.

Captain America: Sam you're with me.

Falcon: where are we going Cap?

Captain: we are going to get Zemo back.

Falcon: How?

Captain America: seeing an old friend.

Nick Fury: Good now Avengers get to work!