Chapter 10 Radiation power

Meanwhile in the Marvel universe. Lex Luthor and his team were planning another break in, to other prison in north America called the Cube. Home to gamma radiations villains, who receive powers due to gamma radiation.

Taskmaster: alright Luthor, who are we breaking out this time?

Lex Luthor: The Abomination and Tigershark.

Taskmaster: that funny.

Lex Luthor: what do you mean funny?

Taskmaster: first you grab me and have me break out the Living Laser and Blackout. And now we are breaking out Abomination and Tigershark.

Lex Luthor: your point?

Taskmaster: are you working with Zemo?

Lex Luthor: who to say I am. All you need to worry is your money. I give it and I can take it away!

Taskmaster: you sure play dirty Luthor. But I'm still in.

Lex Luthor: good. Now get to work.

Then all four of them prepare to charge at the Cube. The guards of the Cube then line up with their soldiers and tanks. Then the soldiers started to fire at Lex Luthor and his group, but Blackout created a shield which protected them. Then the Living Laser charge through in his laser form and took over a tank and started firing at the Cube soldiers.

Then Lex Luthor and his group start heading inside and reaching to the control room. Then the living laser open the door and found where Abomination and Tigershark.

Living laser: there location at the east wing.

Lex Luthor: good get them out.

Living laser: can't only the warden has the key.

Ross: that be me!

Then Ross fire at Lex Luthor with his gun. But Lex Luthor was protected by Taskmaster shield.

Ross: I not goanna let any of you get those freaks out of here!

Then Taskmaster threw his shield at Ross and then cut of his left hand. Ross was in intense pain.

Living Laser: it also needs a finger scan.

Lex Luthor: then we will be borrowing this hope don't mind.

Then Lex and his group went to the east wing and look for Abomination and Tigershark. Then after a quick search they found Abomination cell, and they started to break him out. But then someone said.

?: don't move.

When they look around it was Captain Marvel, Black Widow and Hawkeye. They were preparing to take them down.

Captain Marvel: you better surrender, it will be less painful.

Lex Luthor: I amuse that you are the Avengers.

Taskmaster: yeah, but their only three of them this should be easy.

Captain Marvel: take one step and I'll blast you all to dust!

Hawkeye: I'd do what she says. She doesn't really bluff.

Then Lex Luthor push a button and Abomination stormed out and attack Captain Marvel.

Lex Luthor: Keep them busy until I get Tigershark out of here! 

Taskmaster then grab his Glock and went for Black Widow. While the Living Laser and Blackout went for Hawkeye. Black Widow and Taskmaster kept shooting on to each other with their guns, but Taskmaster use his shield while Black Widow kept dodging it. Hawkeye kept moving around so that he doesn't get zapped or blocked by the Living Laser and Blackout. The Living Laser then started charging at Hawkeye in his laser form. But Hawkeye shoot a grapple arrow up to the celling and dodge the Living Laser and then shot at Blackout.

But Blackout created a wall to defend himself but Hawkeye arrows exploded which push Blackout back.

Hawkeye: come on man you got to do better than that.  

Living Laser: ha, you should talk.

Then the Living laser touch Hawkeye shocking him.

Hawkeye: ah this is going to mess up my hair really bad!

Elsewhere Captain Marvel was dealing with Abomination. The two almost had equal strength. Abomination was punching the crap out of Captain Marvel. While Captain Marvel was defending herself. Then the two grab arms and were in a deadlock.

Captain Marvel: I'm going to take you down you freak!

Abomination: look who's talking.

Then Captain Marvel Lifts Abomination and toss him behind her. Then Captain Marvel charge and punch Abomination. Meanwhile Lex Luthor had just found Tigershark. Lex then open his cell and went in it. Tigershark was put in a very dry cell with barley any water inside it.

Lex Luthor: you there! Tigershark right.

Tigershark: yeah, ah ah ah, you come to free me or kill me?

Lex Luthor: that depends, I have water but who do I give to, it vey hot in here.

Tigershark: look if you are looking for loyalty I'm in. just give me the water bottle.

Lex Luthor: very good.

Then Lex Luthor sprayed Tigershark water so he can move again. Then Lex Luthor got to his com and said to Taskmaster.

Lex Luthor: I got Tigershark. If you don't want to rot in here now!

Taskmaster: dam and it was starting to get fun. everyone fall back!

Abomination: just a little bit longer.

Taskmaster: do you want to rot in here some more.

Then Abomination punched Captain Marvel which send her flying. Then he Taskmaster, Blackout and the Living laser started running to Luthor and Tigershark. Hawkeye and Black Widow started chasing after them. Then Lex Luthor shot Hawkeye in the arm which made Black Widow stop chasing them. But Captain Marvel start charging after them, but Blackout teleported them all out of there.

Captain Marvel: Dammit.

Black Widow: Clint are you ok?

Hawkeye: I've survived worst. But it hurts like hell.

Captain Marvel: Tony, I'm sorry but Abomination, Tigershark and Lex got away. And Clint hurt nothing to serious thought.

Iron Man: don't worry, you just fail slightly above being disaster.

Captain Marvel: you're such a dick.

Iron Man: get Clint back to the mansion and treated. We got this. Ok Abomination and Tigershark are loose again.

Black Panther: so, they will be heading to Baxter tower soon.

Thor: let them come.

Thor then slammed his hand to Mjolnir.