Chapter 20 Program destroy

In the DC Universe Lex Luthor and Baron Zemo have already made 1000 Ultron and Manhunters robots with an insane amount of power in them. And continue to make more. And then begin for their invasion of the whole DC world.

Manhunters: no man escapes the Manhunters!

Atomic Skull: your sure these things are safe? I mean I know these things supposed to help us take over the world. But are they safe for us?

Zoom: yes, as long as you are not in there way. As they are continuing to being build. They are also put in an inhibitor of self-obversion and obedient chip that self those with our cause.

Atomic Skull: yeah... in 21 century English.

Zoom: their will to serve their own cause has decrease. And as long as you have this on your wrist you won't be a target.

Atomic Skull: got it. So how many robots we need to take over the two worlds.

Deathstroke: we'll need more. But to make the world surrender, this will do. Word from Baron Zemo and Luthor were starting the attack.

Living Laser: so, where are we attacking first?

Deathstroke: Gotham, Metropolis, New York, Columba and Atlanta.

Living Laser: never heard of the first two cities.

Deathstroke: you'll know it so enough. Now get to work! Both Luthor and Zemo wants them running in an hour.

Then they'll started to work. Then as Deathstroke walk away, he bumps into Taskmaster.

Taskmaster: like your style on handle them.

Deathstroke: take you're the other version of me?

Taskmaster: probably. Anyway, what are you in for anyway?

Deathstroke: money, control, power and revenge. What about you?

Taskmaster: pretty much the same.

Then the two assassins walked and prepare for take over. With everything close at hand will justice prevailed or will the worlds be doomed.