Six: Put Some Clothes On

Emilio

She sighed.

"Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. And if rumors are true, he deserved it." She said as she stepped onto the porch. She looked back at us pointing at the door.

"May I?" she asked. Elijah and I both nodded and she turned the knob. Entering the house, she paused for a moment and I watched her hand tighten into a fist. Looking at it, I was forced to look back to the events that had occurred in the last twelve hours. My brother and I had both found our Mate, something that was never supposed to happen to us, and it was a single she-wolf. The thought of sharing her with my brother didn't bother me, he and I were connected on a fundamental level. The fact that we even had a Mate, made it something we both knew we could not fight over, even if we had been jealous of the other.

On top of fate blessing us with a Mate, they also made her extremely stubborn and strong. Watching her defend herself in human form against a crazed wolf had been a treat, and it also told the pack that she was not one to screw with. However, that wolf should have been killed for it's attack on his future Luna, the only reason he wasn't was because, as the challenged one, Ava had the decision of a death sentence or not. She would have to become more ruthless. We would mold her in time though, and she would come to a better understanding of how this pack works, as well as how she was expected to act as Luna.

Elijah followed her through the door, then I followed him. I closed the door with my nose and turned to find her back was still to us.

"Stop snapping at me already! You do not get to treat me like the rest of your pack!" she turned, yelling at Elijah. Suddenly Elijah's skin started shifting, and I realized he was going back to his human form.

Ava

Elijah had yelled at me again! I was getting sick of this telepathic crap! After I finished yelling Elijah took a step towards me, anger evident on his face. His fur receded as he shifted into his human form. I glanced over and watched Emilio do the same. Elijah walked the few feet to me, our eyes locked while he glared daggers at me.

"First of all, little Mate, I get to do what I please with you. Secondly, you do not get to talk back or order me around. Understand?" my mouth formed a tight-lipped smile as I placed a hand on his bare shoulder, ignoring the shock of electricity that shot through me. For a second his face softened. That is until I brought my head forward and collided with his. He reeled back, cursing my name. His head snapped back at mine and he glared at me.

But that's when I realized something.

They were both naked! I hadn't paid attention because I was so mad but now it was right there, for me to see.

"Why you litt-" Elijah started, but I covered my eyes and turned away.

"P-please put some clothes on!" I felt the heat in my face as the memory of what I'd seen flashed before my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder as it twisted me around.

"I wasn't done with y-" I squealed again as my eyes went straight downwards of their own volition. I looked up then, first meeting Emilio's eyes, a dark emerald green color. His face was shaped almost as though carved from stone, a square jaw, cleanly shaven. His midnight black hair was cut short, just long enough to curl at the tips. Then my eyes went down...again. He was in impeccable shape, his body tough and chiseled, a six-pack rippled from his stomach as he stood there. Then my eyes went lower.