Epilogue

Epilogue

Ava

It had been a month since the battle. A month since I had learned I was carrying the so called ruthless twin Alpha's children in my belly. My twin Mates, whom I loved and adored. I rubbed my already growing belly as I stepped out of the kitchen with a tray of goods.

"Hey, there, easy, I got this." Adrian grabbed the platter from my hands and began walking outside where the rest of the pack was.

"Excuse me, I can handle it myself you know." I scolded the younger wolf, but he just waved me off.

"I know you can Miss Luna but as a future god parent I must take care of their mother."

"And who said you were going to be a god parent?" I looked up to find Elijah standing behind Adrian. He looked up at my Mate and smiled brightly.

"Well, there is always a possibility right Alpha?" He asked cheerily. Elijah huffed and moved out of the way, so Adrian could get past him.

"We already decided he would be one, why tease him?" I asked my Mate as he walked up to me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Can't help it. He's like an adopted son, gotta mess with him." Elijah shrugged before smiling sweetly and leaning down to kiss me senseless. I pulled away.

"Mm, keep doing that and we'll never make up outside." I said. He grunted as he slid an arm around my waste.

"That is the goal isn't it?" he said with a toothy grin. I slapped his arm and pushed him towards the living room.

"Get going, my parents are waiting and the meat needs cooking." I said. He raised his hands.

"Okay, okay, I concede." He said as he made his way out of the halls. I turned to get another platter from the kitchen only to hit solid rock.

"Ow, Emilio." I scolded my other Mate as he chuckled.

"If I were the enemy you would have been dead." He laughed.

"And if I were the enemy I wouldn't do this." I said as I gripped his shirt and pulled him down to me, kissing his lips softly.

"Mmm, such a temptress." He said as he stood straight, "Do you need help in the kitchen?" he asked as I lead him back to it and handed him a platter.

"Please take this outside." He leaned down to peck my lips again.

"Right away Miss Luna." He winked before leaving. I sighed as a sense of happiness and bliss filled me and followed my Mate outside where the barbeque was.

The Lupis Pack and Ash Pack had finally fully come together, celebrating as an official treaty was signed, mainly to appease pack members. Father and Mother danced together, along with Janice and Christian, the boys wanting to dance with their Aunty of course.

We ate and conversed in a giant, blissful bubble of laughter and children playing, but I paused when silence met my ears. I looked around to see everyone looking at me and felt my face burn at the attention. Had my sundress ripped somewhere weird?

"Ava Margaret Blaine." I turned at the sound of my full name on Emilio's lips to find both of my Mates standing in front of me.

"You came into our world, when we had no one but our pack." Elijah said.

"We had been angry messes." Emilio said.

"But then you came in and changed this whole pack's world." Elijah smiled.

"You fought us, beside us, and for us." Emilio reached into his pocket.

"Though we have the Mating Bond, we are selfish and need more from you." Elijah said as the knelt on one knee. I gasped, my hands coming up to cover my mouth. Tears came to my eyes.

"It's going to be hard to explain to a pastor. But..." Emilio started as he opened the little square box that held a gold ring, two stones in the middle. One sapphire. The other emerald.

"Will you marry us?" They said in unison. Tears poured down my cheeks as I nodded, unable to speak. The entire crowd cheered loudly and the stood, placing the ring on my finger and hugging me tightly, kissing my cheeks.

"I love you Elijah, Emilio." I said as I tried to wipe away the tears.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to find Mikayla standing there, a ghostly look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The Council called. They need to speak with you." She turned, and I quickly followed her, my Mates on my heels.

We reached the office and I picked up the phone.

"Ava speaking." I said.

"Miss Blaine." Councilman Brandon.

"Yes Councilman?"

"We found out who the Master is." He said, the dread in his voice causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Who?" I asked.

"It's the Demon King." My body turned to ice.

"He's supposed to be dead." I said.

"That's what we thought, but it seems he was just in a resting state, locked behind the ancient seals. But he's been released. And if he's still trying to accomplish his same goals from thousands of years ago, then that means he'll try to break open the portals, and let his demons roam the earth freely. Which means-" but I already knew what he was going to say.

"The end of everything." 

----------------------

Don't kill me yet, I already know how to start the next one!!!!

*waving white flag in hopes of mercy*

Anyways, what did you think?

Thank you for all the support on BY THE FULL MOON. I am shocked it got so popular so fast and it's thanks to my wonderful readers. YOU GUYS! I love all of you and hopefully I get to see you and your comments again in the next book!

Love,

J. Vas