Twenty-Five: Hunters

Ava

The next morning, we were eating breakfast, Elijah and Emilio sitting on either side of me. One of their hands were resting on my leg as they ate with one hand. They had been extra cuddly the night before, after...that. I felt the heat in my face as I thought about what we had done. In the normal world, having two lovers would be considered taboo. But I didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong being with them. In fact, I was happier than I had ever been before, and with their new-found cuddliness and touching me whenever they could, I really liked it.

Elijah's hand crept up slowly, brushing against me discreetly. I cleared my throat as the same heat from last night pooled in my belly. I looked over to Elijah. His eyes were on his breakfast, but the smirk on his face told me he knew exactly what he was doing.

The sound of a knock on the door gave me the chance to hop out of my chair and start to leave the room only to feel someone grip my wrist. I turned, only to feel Elijah's lips press to mine for a brief moment. I moaned as the fire started back up where we left off last night. I lost myself in his earthy scent as his hands gripped my hips tightly. The scent of the ocean hit my nose and I felt his body heat behind me as Emilio began to kiss my neck.

The knock sounded once more.

"Ignore it." Emilio growled as he wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up, before setting me down on the kitchen table. Emilio's lips wreaked havoc on my neck, kissing, licking, and biting. I moaned once more as I felt Elijah's lips on my hip.

The knock came once more.

"I'm going to kill whoever it is." Elijah bit out as they reluctantly pulled away from me. Even as I stood, the burning sensation wouldn't go away. I wanted them to keep touching me. To kiss me wherever they wanted. My mind was imaging all the dirty scenarios I could possibly think of. And it was delightful.

Emilio pulled open the door angrily.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked, and I shook my head to clear my thoughts as I looked around my Mate to see who it was.

"Mikayla?" I smiled as she waved back at me, wearing her usual floral dress, her tan legs long as she stood in her cute wedges. Her blond hair shimmered in the sunlight as she smiled brightly.

"Hi Ava!" she said as she brushed past my Mates and hugged me tightly.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, you?" she asked as she stepped back.

"I'm great, did the Council send anybody else with you?" I asked.

"Yup! Kyle is with me as well!" she said, as Kyle walked through the doorway. He was a big burly man, nearly as tall as my Mates, with a gruff attitude and a long beard. He wore his usual biker outfit, and both Emilio and Elijah stepped in front of me. I walked between them and up to Kyle.

"Kyle." I growled at him. He folded his arms at me, looking me in the eye.

"Ava." He said.

"I ought to beat the crap outta you for betting against me in the arm wrestling matches." I said as I waved my fist in the air.

"I didn't figure such a dainty gal could take the big man down." He said.

"Ya thought wrong, Skipper." I said, using the childish nickname I made for him when I first became a Hunter. He smiled then, his pearly whites shining in the light as he brought his hands out.