Fifteen: Training Day

Ava

It had been a mere three days since I had come to this pack. At first, I had despised the pack and its Alphas, knowing what I had been told and not what I had seen. Now being a part of it, and after last night's events, I was beginning to find a sense of peace here. The children were kind and playful. The teenagers still had a sense of fear, and the adults seemed to enjoy the change in the air. I had had several pack members come up to me last night hugging me, muttering thanks for things that should be natural in a family. Because that was what a pack was, a giant family. We should all be here to lean on and protect the other. Fear should not be a ruling factor. Respect, loyalty, and love was all a pack needed to run smoothly.

I stretched out in bed, feeling the Alpha's warm arms surrounding me. Even though there were two of them, it still seemed natural to wake up beside them now. I yawned and slowly escaped their warm embrace before trudging to the bathroom. I ran through my morning routine quickly, wrapping my hair up into a pony tail I opened the door, jumping when the twins stood there, their eyes still half closed. I giggled at their messy bed head. Emilio's wasn't so bad but with Elijah's longer, curly hair, it was in every direction. I walked between them.

"I'll let the two of you clean up." I said as I made my way to the closet to change. I had just left the closet and was headed to the bedroom door when two arms snaked around my waist. I squealed as I was pulled into Emilio's hard body. I don't know how I knew it was him, but I knew. Elijah came around me and stood in front of me.

"What? No good morning kiss?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"That's because I've never given you a good morning kiss before." I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"There's a first for everything though." I felt Emilio breathe into my ear.

"You want morning kisses?" I asked. Emilio nodded, and Elijah grunted. I crooked my finger, gesturing for Elijah to lean down. He brought his head down and I whispered to both of them.

"Catch me first." I said as I quickly pulled out of Emilio's grip and run across the room. I leapt onto the bed and made it to the other side. I turned to find them staring at me.

"Sweet, sweet Ava." Elijah tsked as they began walking in my direction.

"You've made a mistake." Emilio said.

"Oh yeah, and what is that?" I asked as they separated and walked around each side of the bed.

"There's two of us and one of you." Elijah said.

"And?" I asked as they prepped to pounce.

"You're cornered." They both came at me and I dove towards the bed rolling on top of it. I had just reached the edge when I felt two firm grips on each of my ankles.

"Shit." I muttered as they pulled me back. I turned to find both of them hovering over me. I laughed.

"You win. Good morning kisses from now on." I said as I leaned up and pecked both on the lips. Elijah shook his head.

"Uh-uh, that's not a good morning kiss."

"This is a good morning kiss." Emilio said as he leaned down and captured my lips with his. My body became hot instantly, the fire reaching my toes. Emilio's soft lips moved over mine and I, hesitantly, followed his lead. Then I felt his tongue touch my lips and I gasped. He took that moment to touch is tongue to mine. My heart pounded so hard I thought I was going to pass out as a wave of pleasure ripped through my body. This kiss was so much better than yesterday morning. So much so that my toes curled in my shoes and I moaned before I could stop myself.