Twenty-Four: Desires

Elijah

I looked at our Mate as we made our way back to the house, seeing her brows furrowed in concern. I nudged her with my nose.

What has you so worried Sweetheart? I asked her. She smiled gently at the endearing nickname.

When I was in the Lupis Pack we had one Rogues cross our borders in my whole life. The Ash Pack has already had two separate intrusions. We need to fix it. Her voice sounded determined in my mind as I let out a whine and licked her arm, trying to comfort her. Her hand reached up and scratched my side gently as we walked up the Alpha house. She entered, and we followed, crouching through the door in our wolf forms and Emilio closed it behind him before we shifted.

"Okay we need to, eeeeek! Why?!" Ava cried out as her hands covered her eyes quickly. I chuckled as I grabbed both Emilio and I clothes from the downstairs pantry. We needed to add some of her clothing as well.

"You can look now." Emilio said, and she peeked between her fingers before dropping her hands. She let out a breath of relief as a knock sounded on the door.

"Enter!" Emilio yelled, and Peter came flying through the door.

"Alphas, Luna, I'm sorry, the soldiers were distracted with wanting to watch the training sessions and were not aware of the Rogues."

"That is unacceptable. Your pack members could have been hurt, and on top of that it seemed their focus was Ava." I said.

"It seemed so Alphas, I'm uncertain as to why." Peter said.

"Is there anyone in the pack that holds any animosity towards her still that you are aware of?" Emilio asked. Peter shook his head.

"No Sir, the whole pack loves and adores her. She is the best thing to happen to this pack." He said. I turned to Ava who smiled kindly at him, though a blush rested on her cheeks at the praise.

"We should double the guards for now." Ava said.

"Agreed." Emilio said.

"I'll contact some old friends," Ava said, "See if I can get some information, but there is no reception here." She said.

"I'll take you to the office, it has a landline." I said. Emilio continued speaking with Peter about setting up more guard posts as I lead Ava out of the room and through the downstairs hall.

"I didn't know you had a landline. Could've come in handy." She said as I opened a door in the back of the house. It led to a large office, empty in its décor as was most of the rooms we didn't use here. Ava entered the room, her intoxicating scent hitting me as she walked past. I couldn't help myself as my hand swung around and made contact with her ample bottom. She yelped softly and turned, glaring at me even as a fire sparked in her eyes.

"Elijah, that is not appropriate nor is this the time for such things." She scolded me fiercely. I closed the door behind me and she raised a brow.

"I'm sure we have plenty of time." I said as I walked up to her. She backed away with every step I took until her legs hit the corner of the desk. Blood pumped hot through my veins as I remembered how just last night she had been on my desk at the corporate office and we had Marked her. I could see the Marks healing, the scar tissue setting now on either side of her collar bone. It made me want so much more. More time with her. More of the feel of her loving touch as we slept. Mostly what I wanted now, was to see the fire in her eyes spread throughout her body, until she burned with desire for us, and begged for us to take her the way we were meant to.

I braced my hands on her hips.

"Little she-wolf, it seems you're trapped now." I said as I lifted her up, resting her bottom on the desk. She gasped as I kicked her legs apart, standing between them. My hands roamed up from her hips, to her sides as I caressed her chest. Her breaths turned to pants.

"W-we shouldn't be d-doing this. I-I should be c-alling the Council n-now." She stuttered as I trailed my tongue up her neck, nipping her earlobe gently.

"It can wait." I said, and she gasped when she felt exactly what I had been dealing with since the day I met her.

"T-that's-"

"Yes." I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to it, letting her feel me.

"This is what you do to me. Every damn day." I said as I brought my hand up to her cheek, around her head, and into her hair where I gripped the soft locks in my fist. She tilted her head back and gave me a look that burned away all my control. And then she said it.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked, and then I kissed her. Hard. Our lips locked together in a tangle of desire as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me tightly to her. She suddenly bit my lip, then licked the sting, making me groan as I tried desperately to get closer to her even though we were pressed so tightly together already that I didn't know where I ended, and she began.

I reached my hand under her shirt feeling her soft skin as her breaths came faster and harder as I cupped her breasts, feeling the heavy but supple weight.

"Sweet, sweet Ava. I've been dying to touch you like this." I whispered into her ear. She moaned and just as her hands started moving lower the sound of footsteps caught her attention and she pulled away from me.

"Damnit." I muttered as the blush returned to her cheeks and the door swung open. Emilio walked in, knowing exactly what he had disrupted, a smirk on his lips.

"Any luck with the Council?" He asked. Looking at our position it was obvious that we hadn't been contacting the Council. He was just messing with her.

"N-not yet E-Emilio. I'll contact them n-now." She stuttered out as she pushed me away and went to the phone. Emilio stood next to me, arms crossed as Ava spoke on the phone, her back to us.

"Hot little she-wolf huh?" He said.

"Yeah." I breathed out, it wasn't going to be difficult to spend the rest of our lives with her. I put my hand on Emilio's shoulder as I turned to leave.

"I'll be back to interrupt in three minutes."

Emilio

I laughed as Elijah left the office, closing the door behind him. Ava finished her conversation and hung up the phone. She looked up.

"Where'd Elijah go?" she asked. I stepped up to her and brushed a stray hair behind her small ear.

"Just went to the kitchen, for now. How'd the conversation go?" I asked as my hand skimmed down her arm. I felt her shiver as her eyes became hooded, how they looked when I first came into the room and found her spread out in front of Elijah.

"They are going to check into it. For now, they'll be sending Hunters here to capture the Rogues if thy trespass again. For questioning." She said, her voice getting softer with each word as my hands explored her body.

"When will they be here?" I asked as I leaned down, my lips grazing hers.

"Th-they'll be here in a day or two." She whispered.

"And will th-"

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me." And so, I did.

I made my three minutes' worth it.

------------------

Another day with  2 chapters instead of 1.

A little shorter than usual but this chapter was mainly about their sexual relationship growing more than anything

Hope y'all liked it.

Smooches!!!!

Love you guys and your comments!

J. Vas